IGNORED

dusit 2barracuda

Maserati

If your up for a bit of luxury then I would recommend this hotel. Stayed there last year and it is easy walking distance to the beach and Walking Street. The cheapest room was $4000 baht per night but they have an amazing bar on the roof where you can see the sunset/sunrise. Not many people because of the price of alcohol but well worth a visit even if your not a guest.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/dusit_d2_baraquda_pattaya_hotel.html

post-57810-0-32623600-1309529714.jpg

post-57810-0-28450300-1309529731.jpg

post-57810-0-76340100-1309529748.jpg

post-57810-0-91701900-1309529852.jpg

Looks nice enough, thanks for the photos.

If your up for a bit of luxury then I would recommend this hotel. Stayed there last year and it is easy walking distance to the beach and walking street. The cheapest room was $4000 baht per night but they have an amazing bar on the roof where you can see the sunset/sunrise. Not many people because of the price of alcohol but well worth a visit even if your not a guest.

Looks great any more pics please ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

Thanks you for your photos. I have to say honestly I am not prefer expensive and luxurious hotels.This one is joiner free?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Thanks you for your photos. I have to say honestly I am not prefer expensive and luxurious hotels.This one is joiner free?

Very guest friendly,they will give you a polite security call,when your guest collects her ID card.

Yeah its a good hotel stayed there on my last trip .The only complain i have if you havent booked breakfest everyday

dont go in there assuming they will charge normal rate.We were charged 750 per person so the total bill came too

1650 baht with taxes and everything.It was quite expensive but they did offer complimentary sprakling wine.

Honestly who the hell drinks at 7am in the morning?

Edited by spinmeright

Very guest friendly,they will give you a polite security call,when your guest collects her ID card.

Thanks for that advice Marbella. Went with the missus so werent too sure if it was girl friendly hotel. Heres some more pix.

post-57810-0-15682500-1309566905.jpg

post-57810-0-79187800-1309566923.jpg

post-57810-0-45229800-1309566935.jpg

post-57810-0-10811900-1309566951.jpg

cool pcs thanks..

T&C

This hotel looks great but not cheap.

Any of you guys know how to get massive discounts ???????

Ive called them up and they gave 3k .Breakfast was not included.I think you need to stay minimum of 5 days to get this rate but not sure.

Edited by spinmeright

You can often get it close to 3,000 baht on Wotif.com.

Thanks for the info & advice.

Ive called them up and they gave 3k .Breakfast was not included.I think you need to stay minimum of 5 days to get this rate but not sure.

3,000 baht if you call them ??????

Yes it was 3k but i stayed there for 2 weeks.I think the price depends on season and how long you are willing to stay.

I went during December and booked directly via their website and it was $4000 per day for three days. I think like Pykota it would depend on seasons and any specials they have.

• 2 months later...

I stayed there for a week in their best room which has two floors and to be honest, it wasn't worth it. On the bottom floor, there was a sofa a TV and a table along with the minibar and accessories oh and the balcony. But there was so much empty space left over on the bottom floor, they could atleast have put in a extra sofa or something to fill all that space that was left over. On the top floor there was the shower, a jacuzzi that was put in the middle of the room and the sofa-bed without a table to put your cellphone or something on. (which was quite disturbing since you had to put the phone on the floor)

Housekeeper were annoying as hell, she came bonking on the door at 7am everyday even when I told her I would call gust service when they could clean the room. I usually stay out late night so there is no way I would wake up at 7 am normally. The food restaurant had good food but a bit expensive and the staff was kinda awkward, they normally come with the bill to my table to pay, but instead I had to wait 20 minutes before I had to walk across the restaurant and ask to get the bill.

I paid about $350-400 per night for the room and I wouldn't recommend anyone staying in this hotel, you could probably get better service at any two-three star hotel. Only thing that was good with this hotel was that they didn't charge any joiner fees.

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed at this hotel. They do promotions all the time so you can often get a room for about £55 a night. Other times its closer to £100. I didn't like it too much; too much glass - mirrors everywhere. Also its on second road so can't see the sea. If i'm paying good money i want a sea view and holiday Inn was much nicer and better. The thai girl i was with also did not like it so i wasn't the only one. Saying all that they do get good reviews on tripadvisor so horses for courses. There is no joiner fee !