IGNORED

What Bangkok Hotel ?

Thaihot

Please advice & help out here ?????

What hotel is the best or which one is good for action & a great stay ?????

The list is

1. Dream hotel.

2. Grande Millennium.

3. Fushion Suites.

4. Emporium Suites.

All advice will be welcome & any pics or help with deals etc.

:001_Thank_You5:

I personally always stay at Dream when in Bangkok It's in the middle of Soi Cowboy and Nana. If you are lucky you can get good deals for around $70 per night, and at that price it's a great deal. The lighting all over is very good. Staff very friendly. The Lobby is amazing. I've had at least half a dozen girls want to take a photo of the lobby and they get do get giggly when they see how funky the place is. Even the Doormen are pretty relaxed.

It's about a 3 minute walk to sukhumvit Road and then you have to dodge all the stalls to get down to nana in about another 5-8 minutes. There is a tailor shop near the corner who always greet you with a smile, pushy but not too bad. I did get 6 shirts made there at Christmas, and I have NO complaints aout them. The stitching still in touch etc etc. (St Marco Tailors)

Haven't stayed at any of the other places, so I'll leave that for others to comment on

I personally always stay at Dream when in Bangkok It's in the middle of Soi Cowboy and Nana. If you are lucky you can get good deals for around $70 per night, and at that price it's a great deal. The lighting all over is very good. Staff very friendly. The Lobby is amazing. I've had at least half a dozen girls want to take a photo of the lobby and they get do get giggly when they see how funky the place is. Even the Doormen are pretty relaxed.

It's about a 3 minute walk to sukhumvit Road and then you have to dodge all the stalls to get down to nana in about another 5-8 minutes. There is a tailor shop near the corner who always greet you with a smile, pushy but not too bad. I did get 6 shirts made there at Christmas, and I have NO complaints aout them. The stitching still in touch etc etc. (St Marco Tailors)

Haven't stayed at any of the other places, so I'll leave that for others to comment on

Thank you for your advice & in put.

Any Pics ?????

My choice is the Grand Millennium Sukhumvit. Will stay for about a week in a Club room.

When will you be in BKK, Thaihot?

Thanks for the info & advice.

You've got a strange list IMO. Why just these hotels ? They're all over the map (literally & figuratively). You've got a 4000B hotel & a 1200B. I found Dream a bit cheesy, rooms small, and it's certainly way deep in the soi & a long way from Suk. Fusion, I've used when all I need is a bed, & it's great for that. Emporium's rooms are huge & the pool is fabulous. G Millenium has the best location and is the newest. The pool's a bit of a disappointment for a hotel of it's quality though. If you don't need a pool, you can get a great hotel in a great location for < 1500B. Figure out how much you want to spend, how much you like to walk, what amenities you need, & we can help you out a lot better. wj

You've got a strange list IMO. Why just these hotels ? They're all over the map (literally & figuratively). You've got a 4000B hotel & a 1200B. I found Dream a bit cheesy, rooms small, and it's certainly way deep in the soi & a long way from Suk. Fusion, I've used when all I need is a bed, & it's great for that. Emporium's rooms are huge & the pool is fabulous. G Millenium has the best location and is the newest. The pool's a bit of a disappointment for a hotel of it's quality though. If you don't need a pool, you can get a great hotel in a great location for < 1500B. Figure out how much you want to spend, how much you like to walk, what amenities you need, & we can help you out a lot better. wj

Thanks for your advice & input mate.

Where would you stay then ?????

Bangkok Addicts & experienced members please advice ?????

The Dawin is another I've heard good reviews from http://thedawin.com/reservations.php. Right on Soi Nana, within rock throwing distance to Nana Plaza. If you've got some cash, the Suite Room there looks nice and you get a nice private verandah. it's 3600baht (prices start from 1900(

What another user said about the size of the rooms at Dream, they are smallish, but I've never felt crowded in there. I don't tend to spend too much time in my room when in BKK though.

Thanks for your advice & input mate.

Where would you stay then ?????

How much ? Where ? Pool ? Gym ? Like walking or close to BTS ? Just a bed - Darjelling on 18 - 1200B. No pool & cheap - Paradiso on 10 - 1300B, Best deal - La Fenix on 11 - 1300B. Big room & no pool - Kingston on 15 - 1500B. Big room & pool - Centrepoint 10 1700B, Big room & pool close to Nana - Pachara Suites on 6 - 2000B. Can't go wrong 'no brainer' - all the Citadines. On your list - Millenium - it's the 2800B Mystery hotel on WOTIF. I'm looking for myself, but high season, so your rates should be cheaper. Where would I stay ? - Probably, the Centrepoint or the Adelphi Grande on 41, because I need a nice big pool & a nice big room. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

How much ? Where ? Pool ? Gym ? Like walking or close to BTS ? Just a bed - Darjelling on 18 - 1200B. No pool & cheap - Paradiso on 10 - 1300B, Best deal - La Fenix on 11 - 1300B. Big room & no pool - Kingston on 15 - 1500B. Big room & pool - Centrepoint 10 1700B, Big room & pool close to Nana - Pachara Suites on 6 - 2000B. Can't go wrong 'no brainer' - all the Citadines. On your list - Millenium - it's the 2800B Mystery Hotel on WOTIF. I'm looking for myself, but high season, so your rates should be cheaper. Where would I stay ? - Probably, the Centrepoint or the Adelphi Grande on 41, because I need a nice big pool & a nice big room. wj

Thanks a million for all that info & hotel advice.

Gives me tons to look at & you sound very experienced with BKK hotels.

Really appreciate that mate thanks. :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: