IGNORED

Heading back to Pattaya..

Nom-in-Thailand

My first time in Pattaya last Sunday, stayed in Acrea lodge, Evergreen wing for 4 nights, very nice hotel but a bit pricey to stay for 2 weeks..

Landed in Phuket yesterday, and Patong just doesn't cut it, had 3 different girls here last night and it went to shit so kicked each out, compared to the 7 i had in Pattaya over the 4 days only had 1 problem with one..

Looking for a hotel somewhere in Pattaya want to pay around 1000 - 1400 Baht, emailed Pattaya Bay Resort as this looked ideal, but they're fully booked!

Any ideas of a similar hotel for priced.. GF friendly and free to take 2 girls up, have a 3sum lined up with a Bi girl from Soi 7.

Be helpful for any suggestions as wanting to leave Phuket in the next day or 2.

My first time in Pattaya last Sunday, stayed in Acrea lodge, Evergreen wing for 4 nights, very nice hotel but a bit pricey to stay for 2 weeks..

Landed in Phuket yesterday, and Patong just doesn't cut it, had 3 different girls here last night and it went to shit so kicked each out, compared to the 7 i had in Pattaya over the 4 days only had 1 problem with one..

Looking for a hotel somewhere in Pattaya want to pay around 1000 - 1400 Baht, emailed Pattaya Bay Resort as this looked ideal, but they're fully booked!

Any ideas of a similar hotel for priced.. GF friendly and free to take 2 girls up, have a 3sum lined up with a Bi girl from Soi 7.

Be helpful for any suggestions as wanting to leave Phuket in the next day or 2.

babydollsaddict.gif

Try eastiny plaza soi 8

thats where i normally stay

they some package promotion at the moment

check the website

babydollsaddict.gif

Flipper house soi 7 clean room with 2 swimming pools and a good breaki for around 1200bart value for money

Jolly Roger

Super Guesthouse is a good choice. Its services are as good as a hotel. It has Free Wifi, Safety Box and DVD player in all rooms in addition to an aircond fully furnished room. The location is not bad as it's close to South Pattaya Road and Walking Street. The only thing is that it has no swimming pool. The room rates are good. For the big rooms, the prices are from 500-600 Baht a day or from 13,000 Baht to 15,000 Baht a month.

Have a look at the website www.pattayasuper.com !

Bella Vista between soi 7 and 8. Simply room.(TV,AC, king size bed, balcony, shower corner, etc.) Floor No.4 direction to street between soi 7 and 8 relatively quiet. hotel no have swimming pool. Price under 900 B

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

high five hotel soi 7 8 second road, less than 800 baht

but very simple and friendly for ladys

best manager i have encountered

I'm staying at the LK Metro for 1250 a night.

high five hotel soi 7 8 second road, less than 800 baht

The High Five hotel seems to have quite a good location, but I wonder if the hotel has a lift and if there is any disturbance or pollution from 2nd road.

The High Five Hotel seems to have quite a good location, but I wonder if the hotel has a lift and if there is any disturbance or pollution from 2nd road.

hi Scand. the hotel has a lift, and i havent been disturbed from sound or any thing from 2 second road,

but the hotel is very basic

Thanks for the info, Goa. I will take a look at the High Five when I come to Patts. Two other hotels in this area that I have seen mentioned are the Queen on Central Rd and the cheaper Classic hotel. Has anyone stayed at these places?

Edited by Scand

Simon , Could also look at the Diana Inn, great location, hotel a little tired but clean, would ask for the rooms in the new pool wing, also ask for a price without breakfast ...shouldn't be more than Thb1,200 for a deluxe room in low season

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I can also recommend the Diana Inn. I have stayed there previously and was quite satisfied. They have a range of room standards available, and there is a very good restaurant just across the soi: Kiss Foods. The only drawback is that the Diana Inn does not have a lift.

Edited by Scand