IGNORED

Haye vs Klitschko where too watch it?

Love you short time

This should be a decent fight although i dont rate either of these guys, but this is the best the heavy weight division has to offer these days, am i correct in thinking most of the bars will be closed for election? anyone know of some place thats showing it and selling beer?

It's on at my house in the UK! Lol , all welcome but bring BEER ;-)

Posted Image

What a gash fight. Embarrassing stuff from Haye at the end raising his hands like he won. In the end it was just a bit payday where he did fk all except try to pull of his best Drogba diving impression every 2 mins.

And blame the toe!! Fuckin Bollocks

Posted Image

Disappointing fight from both boxers even WWE RAW is almost better.

ALMOST' lol

Posted Image

Judges score it 117-109, 116-110, 118-108. Klitschko wins on points. And Haye can have no real argument

Piss poor fight. I would of put my money on the russian anyway but haye was a total disappointment he should now take his 10million and retire.

I almost feel cheated i wasted my bandwidth watching it

Edited by Nak Muay

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Haye blaming a broken toe. Maybe he should have a word with Arturo Gatti to came through one of the best fights of all time with Micky Ward with a broken hand. Or Didi Hamman who scored in a European Cup final with a broken toe.

Haye is a wimp and he has shown himself up.

It was a shit fight haye always on the back foot getting picked off with the jab all the time, haye just dancing about doing nowt he was on his knees more than anything else he got beat by the better man, then haye getting interviewed after the fight saying he broke his toe 3 weeks ago what a load of shite making excuses coz he lost if his toe was ok he still would of lost every round.

I think the fight was ok, difficult to beat klitschko if you are actually a cruiser weight. But he tried. Not the cleverest Idea to say you lost because of injury just 5 minutes after the fight. And the reason he couldn’t back out this time, is because he backed out twice already (maybe for good reasons maybe not), no one would have believed him this time (even if he might was injured).

Watching the whole event, I have to say I prefer watching the UFC. I know MMA and boxing are two different types of events. But last time I was that exited about a fight in boxing, must have been Lennox Lewis against Vitaly Klitschko and that was 8 years ago or so. I think boxing will have a hard time against the UFC to attract normal viewers like me. The UFC has an interesting Card nearly every month.

I think the fight was ok, difficult to beat klitschko if you are actually a cruiser weight. But he tried. Not the cleverest Idea to say you lost because of injury just 5 minutes after the fight. And the reason he couldn’t back out this time, is because he backed out twice already (maybe for good reasons maybe not), no one would have believed him this time (even if he might was injured).

Watching the whole event, I have to say I prefer watching the UFC. I know MMA and boxing are two different types of events. But last time I was that exited about a fight in boxing, must have been Lennox Lewis against Vitaly Klitschko and that was 8 years ago or so. I think boxing will have a hard time against the UFC to attract normal viewers like me. The UFC has an interesting Card nearly every month.

I would prefer a lot of UFC to that particular fight or any Klitschko fight. but, there's been some great fights in the lighter weight classes. I wonder if the Thais will ever come up with fighters to match the Pinoys? that woudl be exciting to watch over there.

I also prefer the UFC,but the money has and always will be in boxing.

It's a joke fighters like Haye can receive such big money.

I prefer ufc or Muay Thai myself, just wish there was more money in it for the fighters, the money these 2 average fighters recieved for that is a joke!

although im looking forward to pacman vs mayweather jnr, 2 world class boxers in action!

What a gash fight. Embarrassing stuff from Haye at the end raising his hands like he won. In the end it was just a bit payday where he did fk all except try to pull of his best Drogba diving impression every 2 mins.

Surely, as he's the biggest cheat in English football, 'Gerrard diving impression' would've been more apt?

As they say in Texas, Haye was "all hat and no cattle" (another way of saying all talk). After all of the talking he did in the fight build-up, I don't see how anyone can take him serious again.

As for the money being in boxing, there is a very simple explanation: the UFC has a virtual monopoly on their sport, so they pay what the f*ck they want to their fighters. It is absurd. They do great PPV numbers, sell out in hours, sell out of t-shirts, programs and everything else, and the main even fighters get a small percentage of what boxers get. Most of this came to light when Randy Couture went tpublic with his dispute with UFC a few years ago -- he got a share of PPV, but his purse was only $250,000. I guess some people love Dana White, but I think he is a sleazy individual who is f*cking all of his "stars." To me, he makes Don King look like a Saint.

Surely, as he's the biggest cheat in English football, 'Gerrard diving impression' would've been more apt?

I don't dispute Stevie goes down but to label him the biggest cheat in English football? You must have some serious sour grapes and a very strong pair of tinted glasses on pal. I would be my let arm that more people associate diving with Drogba than they do with Gerrard. Not only that but he's an ugly kunt too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sB4JeD8iX8

Anyway..... Wladi's manager was just on the radio saying there is no possibility of a rematch. However he said there is a possibility of Haye fighing Vitaly. Vitalty is the better of the 2 for sure, a much tougher opponent. I think if the Haye of last night fought Vitaly, he would get put down.

Edited by kopite

I prefer ufc or muay thai myself, just wish there was more money in it for the fighters, the money these 2 average fighters recieved for that is a joke!

although im looking forward to pacman vs mayweather jnr, 2 world class boxers in action!

it'll certainly be a rare thing if they meet. it's very seldom that the two very best boxers are in the same weight class and that there is such a contrast of styles to make it interesting. I like Floyd to win that fight but it'd be great if it happened.