IGNORED

LK Renaissance Hotel v Sandy Spring Hotel

globalexperiences

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at both these hotels and can give me their comparison. I have stayed at Sandy Spring and loved the location especially to pick up some freelancers from the beach. I prefer:

Girl friendly

No noise WHEN i do sleep

Thanks

I stayed at both the Sandy Spring and in a deluxe room at the LK Renaissance on my last trip. Since you've stayed at the SS before you know what it's like. I heard they are renovating the rooms at SS so you might want to check up on that.

The LK Ren is more expensive, but it comes with a lot more bells and whistles. The deluxe room had a jacuzzi tub and walk in shower, flat screen TV, and the room itself is a lot fancier than the SS room.

I had no problem with noise even though there is a lot of beer bars close by. Might be a little bit of a walk though if you're coming from beach road compared to SS.

Girl friendly, you might want to book for two so you get two vouchers for breakfast although they gave me breakfast vouchers for my regular girl even though I booked for one.

i have stayed in both.in each hotel i stayed in a one bedroom suite .i stay 1 nov to 1 april.6 years in ss last year to this april in lk ren.its no contest lkr wins by a country mile.ss no discount for 5 months 2880 night sea view one bed. lkr 5 months great discount 2000 night for 5 months no increase christmas and new year .ss 500 night xmas and ny.