IGNORED

testosterone patches

mike2228

anywhere ....any info...!???..can it be found in pattaya?????

Edited by mike2228

Never came across anywhere that sold Testosterone patches. I did get a Test injection at a small doctors clinic on soi bukhao (Sorry don't recall the name) Another option would be going to a pharmacy or one of the body building stores in Patts and see what they have in the way of Testosterone boosters.

I'm now expect and i'm sure other BM's may be able to assist you.

Cheers

Jon

Never came across anywhere that sold Testosterone patches. I did get a Test injection at a small doctors clinic on soi bukhao (Sorry don't recall the name) Another option would be going to a pharmacy or one of the body building stores in Patts and see what they have in the way of Testosterone boosters.

I'm now expect and i'm sure other BM's may be able to assist you.

Cheers

Jon

the patches are more for a pick me up...than a steroid. as you get older, your testerone level's drop...the patches help, iv;e been told

I had a couple Testosterone injections some years ago from a Thai doc, he did ask me if there was any cancer in my family and said that Testosterone injections could be linked to increased incidences of prostrate cancer and that I shouldn't have too many injections - so I never had another one.

• 1 month later...

The current theory is that testosterone therapy reduces prostate cancer. Do all young men have cancer? Prostate cancer may be a result of lack of the hormone.

• 2 weeks later...