IGNORED

Jomtien Beach Residence

crossmyloof

Location is here

http://www.pattaya-apartments.com/jbr_map.html

Stayed at residence garden before,very nice, and well run . Email the owner and ask your questions, he is a nice guy. What price have you been quoted?

You have to make up your mind, stay in Jomtien or Pattaya up to you.

Hi

I've been quoted 30,000 TB for a superior 1 bedroom apartment or a deluxe 1 bedroom apartment at the price of 34,000 Baht for my stay

of 26 nights, inclusive of reasonable use of electricity, water and maid’s service every 3 days and no joiner fees.

How does the price compare?

Crx

Seems like a decent price I think, the location is a little out the way if your wanting to go to Walking Street a lot, have you looked at Dreamwatchers places mentioned on this forum, maybe you could compare with them.

Is this your first trip? have a look at this place.

http://www.novaparkpattaya.com/rates.php check out the promotion monthly rates, good pub right near by. 1 bedroom B19,000++

Thanks for the info, I wanted a quiet life during the day with free wi-fi, a decent pool, gym and a small complex rather than a huge block, so decided to book here. They've actually allocated me a deluxe room in their neighbouring but similar complex http://www.jomtienbeachSPAM WORDs.com/ for the same price. Looks good to me.

They are also linked to the Captain's Corner Bar-b-q garden.

Eat all you can Steaks and seafood every Evening for only 395Baht +vat Live Elvis show At The Captain's Corner Saturday and Sunday evenings at 9 p.m.

And Every Monday and Tuesday evenings at Jomtien Boathouse.

Free pick up service for The Captain's Corner only within Pattaya Jomtien Area

I don't want to go mongering EVERY night so a decent meal and Elvis should be a good balance.

I was pleasantly surprised that they informed me that they didn't want a deposit and that they could pick me up at the airport for 200bhat, incl of road tolls.

I can relax now and count the days until my trip.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Crx

Hi, we have stayed in Jomtien probably 15 times over the last 7 years. We usually stay at Nirvana boutique suites on Soi4. Their pool does not meet your specs and we typically just chill at the beach most days. I like that area because it is reasonably lively whereas down further such as soi9 there isnt as much.

If you are staying for a month, it might be worth considering staying at two locations just for the variety...with so many to choose from there should be plenty at a good rate.

Thanks again, once I'm there if I don't like it as you say I can always try somewhere else.