IGNORED

Villa for rent

baklazan

Anyone can recommend a villa for rent? I found some on internet, but I would appeciate some references. What we are looking for:

- 3 bedrooms (at least)

- pool

- daily maid service

- as close as possible to Walking Street

What I like is something like Black Book (got not reply from them) aor soldinasia.com (already booked).

Thanks

Close to Walking Street??

Daily maid service?

3 bedrooms (At least)

A pool

How much are you thinking....... Prepared to pay??

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

yes the black book are runing a shit buisness if u ask me

i emailled them 1 month ago twice just to make shaw i put the email adress correct

and fuck me i am still waiting for a responce pisses me off

Close to walking street??

Daily maid service?

3 bedrooms (At least)

A pool

How much are you thinking....... Prepared to pay??

Up to 9k per night

yes the black book are runing a shit buisness if u ask me

i emailled them 1 month ago twice just to make shaw i put the email adress correct

and fuck me i am still waiting for a responce pisses me off

Perhaps they are having issues interpreting whatever you asked them. Thais struggle at the best of time but when you can't spell or use grammar they are totally fucked. They might not know it is meant to be in English.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Anyone can recommend a villa for rent? I found some on internet, but I would appeciate some references. What we are looking for:

- 3 bedrooms (at least)

- pool

- daily maid service

- as close as possible to Walking Street

What I like is something like Black Book (got not reply from them) aor soldinasia.com (already booked).

Thanks

Try http://www.thailandholidayhomes.com/

I just booked a five bedroom house (with pool) for a trip in September. Booking was fast and easy.

Also, as for Black Book Resort - The farang owner (and former BM) died in a motor vehicle accident back in April so the business of renting the house has sort of "gone south" since being run by his Thai widow.

Good Luck...

Cheers...

wow sorry to hear about the owner of BBR.. i myself have been trying to get a responce via e-mail for 2+ mounths but still no responce.. :S now i know why...