IGNORED

Flare Restaurant Hilton Pattaya Central

Fine Dining Pattaya

Flare Pattaya Restaurant Hilton hotel

Had of the pleasure of trying out Flare Restaurant near the top of the Hilton on Beach Road in Pattaya and I have to say it was quite elegant and very well enjoyed. I would consider the menu of more like an American Cajun Fusion with a bit of a Thai twist. Having extensive experience with Cajun recipes and flavors myself, I found Flare to contain an interesting degree of New Orleans style flavor mix with it's own distinctive style. Certainly a unique concept.

They have an impressive selection of USDA steaks including tenderloin, Rib Eye and T-Bone with a reasonably varied selection of side dishes or starters but their menu is really not that extensive. I opted for a spicy Cajun Salad and a Rib Eye. The prices are not cheap at 1200 Baht for a decent sized steak and the starters are 300 Baht each, the salad was 450 Baht I believe.

The staff is very gracious and attentive with good knowledge of the cuisine being served. The desserts pictured were given to use complimentary. Flare is certainly a great place for a business meeting or to take your wife or girlfriend out for a rather expensive but memorable dinner.

Here are some photos of Flare Pattaya:

flare-pattaya1.jpg

flare-pattaya2.jpg

flare-pattaya3.jpg

flare-pattaya4.jpg

flare-pattaya5.jpg

flare-pattaya6.jpg

flare-pattaya7.jpg

flare-pattaya8.jpg

flare-pattaya9.jpg

flare-pattaya10.jpg

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Looks good but a bit disappointing that they concentrate on Western Food. I can get similar fare from dozens of places in my home town That steak looks a bit disappointing for a 5 star establishment...Too fatty and sliced too thin. I'm sure it tastes good though.

Cajun / Thai is unusual...I would definitely stay away from anything spicy...

I think an establishment catering to tourists should reflect the tourist opportunity... They could offer the best thai food in Pattaya and get that WOW effect and everyone would rave about it. I still remember a Chinese meal that I had in a major hotel in Singapore...that was 10 years ago.... I doubt that I would remember a steak in the Hilton in Pattaya.

Only my opinion though,

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire