Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Condo Rental for a week in Oct 2011

califdann

Flying to LOS in mid October, and I want to stay in Pattaya (Jomtien?) for a week in a condo rental. I've made several trips and have always stayed in a hotel. I am contemplating moving to Pattaya at some time in the future, and want to get a feel for being stationary if only for a week. I want a condo because that is what I believe that I will end up with when I move to Pattaya. Any suggestions from folks that have stayed in condos in Pattaya. Yeah, I know there is lots of advertizing available on this forum and others. What I really would like is to have a forum member contact me for arrangements to rent his/her place for a week while they are away. I looked at some my last trip (View Talay, and others). So, I have some idea.

Then,

I want to go to the Prey Vehear Temple afterwards, and need advice whether to go from the Thai side or the Cambo side.

Dann C.:Cross_Fingers:

I stayed at View Talay 6 last trip with Dancewatchers (http://dancewatchers.com/) and have no problems recommending them.

The Dancewatchers website is beyond crap, but the service, room, location etc, all good. I much preferred staying in a condo over a hotel.

I'm booked to stay again early September.

Good luck, there are dozens of options.

If you could be bothered with lots of words: my newbie trip report from November 2010

Flying to LOS in mid October, and I want to stay in Pattaya (Jomtien?) for a week in a condo rental. I've made several trips and have always stayed in a hotel. I am contemplating moving to Pattaya at some time in the future, and want to get a feel for being stationary if only for a week. I want a condo because that is what I believe that I will end up with when I move to Pattaya. Any suggestions from folks that have stayed in condos in Pattaya. Yeah, I know there is lots of advertizing available on this forum and others. What I really would like is to have a forum member contact me for arrangements to rent his/her place for a week while they are away. I looked at some my last trip (View Talay, and others). So, I have some idea.

Then,

I want to go to the Prey Vehear Temple afterwards, and need advice whether to go from the Thai side or the Cambo side.

Dann C.:Cross_Fingers:Hello Dann C, If you go to the Dancewatchers website page 2 I see condo 243/1006 has availability for mid october thru mid Sept. A very nice condo with ocean view balcony. Just a suggestion, check it out. Beachroadlover

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com Hi i have stayed here 5 times in the last year you wont find better for the price realy nice place

Cheers

Taff

Thank you for the info. I sent a request to them via their website.

Dann

I stayed at View Talay 6 last trip with Dancewatchers (http://dancewatchers.com/) and have no problems recommending them.

The dancewatchers website is beyond crap, but the service, room, location etc, all good. I much preferred staying in a condo over a hotel.

I'm booked to stay again early September.

Good luck, there are dozens of options.

Hello, thanks. Unless I missed it, the Dancewatchers website only shows month or longer rentals.

Dann C.