IGNORED

best pub food on the soi

f1rich

Also a nice place to eat off soi 7 is seaside very nice for thai as well, Sailor bar has good food very good if you take a thai girl with you

• 2 weeks later...

Pig & whistle is best for fish & chips & bangers & mash but sailor bar is better if the money is a bit tight, amazing price at sailor bar. Like a few others said, the mobile kebab maker is a ripper for a night time feed after a bunch of singha's and at 70 baht you can't beat it.

• 6 months later...

We gents a great response, I feel you've all managed to convince me into trying the sailor bar although the pig and whistle for a breakfast is always a good bet.

Cheers

F1rich

Ps had a steak in the Hard rock........Nice but expensive.

Tequila Reef is brilliant! Love sitting outside and watching the Soi go by!

Cheers

Athers

• 3 weeks later...

The pig and whistle for me.Been there a few times for lunch on a hot day.Take my book with me and have a nice relaxing lunch in the air con.

I've always been happy with the whole snapper at O-la-la for a healthy meal. Their coffee has really gone to shit though.

• 5 months later...

Afternoon Gents,

Thanks for all your great replies. It looks like many of you are soi 7&8 drinkers. 

Quick question whats the resturant like in the larger hotels....Hilton... A-hotel etc..

Let me know if you get time.

F1rich. :hello09:

• 7 months later...

The Pig and Whistle was my best, I stayed down Soi 16 and was only 5 minute walk to the place - best thing no flys around my food !

Got to assume that those saying P&W havent been for a while :-(

Seaside is still good.

Archived