Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Scenes of Thai Girls on Soi 7 Pattaya

tequilareef

Here's some Pattaya Nightlife scenes of Thai girls walking along Soi 7 in early June 2011

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

nice clip...love soi7

Glad you guys like it, sorry about the one shaky scene that looks like I have palsy......

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Nice video from soi 7. Almost online entrance to Silver star go go. :P When I saw this video I want go inside immediately :D

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I absolutely love Soi7.

Thanks for the vid...roll on august

love soi 7 cant wait till september :(

• 2 months later...

sombody know this BG?? soi 7 in the middle somehere,, her name is Yu have to say a great girl, get me 4 free,p.s I payed 4 the tatto a gift from me :D:UGotServed1:post-55415-0-49003000-1316645230.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I never venture to soi 7 - I think I will try it out next time.

:001_Thank_You5:

"We do not stop playing because we grow old - we grow old because we stop playing"

"A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her" Oscar Wilde

• 4 weeks later...

Yu looks pretty hot/ Anymore pictures?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely love Soi 7.

Great place to hang out and have a beer and watch the crazy world go by in the early evening.

Some lovely ladies to be found if you look hard enough too.

Can't wait to get back there.

• 2 weeks later...

The girl in black at Angels across the road sitting down at about 1:24, I'm sure I been with her. Ae or Air maybe, very energetic. Liked it when I lick her finger and put it on her clit to rub while I pound the pussy and pinch her nipples. Arched her back something wicked when she came and shuddered uncontrollably. Wicked ride.

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

• 5 months later...

i love soi 7 and 8 , always have a great time there and its class for music and women

• 4 weeks later...

sombody know this BG?? soi 7 in the middle somehere,, her name is Yu have to say a great girl, get me 4 free,p.s I payed 4 the tatto a gift from me :D:UGotServed1:post-55415-0-49003000-1316645230.jpg

Looks nice & hot.

sombody know this BG?? soi 7 in the middle somehere,, her name is Yu have to say a great girl, get me 4 free,p.s I payed 4 the tatto a gift from me biggrin.gif:UGotServed1:004.jpg

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

• 2 years later...

Archived