IGNORED

sexy A GO GO

chrisaint

can anyone tell me if sexy A GO GO is in soi 7 or soi 8. I was there in May 2010, coming fom the beach road end it is on the left side.I met agirl called Gia she is from Chang Mai, and anyone knows if she is still working there, I will be in Pattaya August 2011, and like to catch up with her.

can anyone tell me if sexy A GO GO is in soi 7 or soi 8. I was there in May 2010, coming fom the beach road end it is on the left side.I met agirl called Gia she is from Chang Mai, and anyone knows if she is still working there, I will be in Pattaya August 2011, and like to catch up with her.

ah... stumbling around Pattaya Mao Mak Mak...... soi 7 or soi 8.. just stumble around the two of them and you will surely find it..but very slim chance Miss Gia is still there, but if she is hot u gotta try finding her.. do it, man.....

Sexy Girls Agogo is Soi 8, that's the one with the fireman's pole. Sexy Agogo is Soi 7.

Soi 7 + 8 are both (supposedly) one way streets.

So as you go down Soi 7 from 2nd road, about 40yards, Sexy GoGo is on your right.

Coming up Soi 8, just past the connecting road between Soi 7 and 8, 15 metres past that is Sexy Girls aGoGo.

My opinion is Sexy Girls is the best by a mile from sexy gogo

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Sexy Agogo is Soi7 opposite Anna Jet and they have some great rock videos. HTH.

Sexy Agogo is Soi7 opposite Anna Jet and they have some great rock videos. HTH.

When you find yourself watching rock videos in a gogo bar, it's time to check bin...

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

When you find yourself watching rock videos in a gogo bar, it's time to check bin...

A singha in one hand, an arm around the go-go girl(whose hand is down my shorts) and some classic videos on the screens...

...whats not to like

A singha in one hand, an arm around the go-go girl(whose hand is down my shorts) and some classic videos on the screens...

...whats not to like

fair point :)

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

love that sexy girls gogo in soi 8,some hot girls

• 6 months later...

There is a Sexy a go go on both Soi 7 and Soi 8. Hands down the one on Soi 8 is the best but they seem to have trouble getting girls lately. It is a nice go go with a somewhat good layout and the girls are all super friendly.

There is a Sexy a go go on both Soi 7 and Soi 8. Hands down the one on Soi 8 is the best but they seem to have trouble getting girls lately. It is a nice go go with a somewhat good layout and the girls are all super friendly.

Yes I can confirm your experience. I talked mamasan about it and she confirm this problem which you mentioned unfortunately.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's on soi 8 was there a month ago .. Very nice babes ..

Welcome on board mate! Good first post. I hope change it to better way already. Thanks for sharing your good news. I will control it.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 3 weeks later...

I've been coming to Pats for 8 years and stay on Soi 7, love Sexy Girls Agogo, great bar, girls and music vids

• 1 year later...

I've been coming to Pats for 8 years and stay on Soi 7, love Sexy Girls Agogo, great bar, girls and music vids

Can you recommend somewhere to stay ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This gogo is dead - currently the building is totally refurbished/renovated and painted in green. Interesting to see what this will become but doesn't look like a gogo anymore.

Archived