IGNORED

activities

petersson

What are some interesting things to do in the day around Pattaya(I assume not too much to do in the city)?

I plan to be in Thailand for 2 weeks. Should I make plans for other places than Pattaya or is there enough to do there?

What are some interesting things to do in the day around Pattaya(I assume not too much to do in the city)?

I plan to be in Thailand for 2 weeks. Should I make plans for other places than Pattaya or is there enough to do there?

if you enjoy drinking and having sex, then yes there is plenty to do in pattaya. my thought is that you wont be waking up too early during the day to worry about doing things but here is some suggestions if you do.

1. get a ferry from bali hi pier to koh larn, very cheap and a great day out at a great island. wonderful beach.

2. go karting

3. tiger zoo

4. nong nooch gardens (the ladies seem to love this place)

5.pattaya park, water park with a few fair ground rides (worth a look in my opinion)

6. lots and lots of shops/market stalls if thats your bag

7. pattaya beach (not recommended, koh larn as mentioned above is a million times better beach, jomtien beach is also good)

8. jet skiing, i would never do it for fear of being scammed but if you want to risk it go ahead.

9. 2 or 3 very nice cinemas in pattaya. be sure to take a coat though, its freezing after a while

10. most hotels have swimming pools to chill out. my favourite is the one at the top of tims boutique, it has a bar at the pool so you can sit at the bar whilst drinking your beer.

11. the sanctuary of truth (been once, not my scene but worth a look)

12. shooting range (never been myself but i know of people who have been)

13.millions of places to eat and drink during the day.

as i said earlier, if you are someone who loves partying and nightlife, chances are you wont see much daylight but i believe this list should give you plenty to think about.

if you enjoy drinking and having sex, then yes there is plenty to do in pattaya. my thought is that you wont be waking up too early during the day to worry about doing things but here is some suggestions if you do.

1. get a ferry from bali hi pier to koh larn, very cheap and a great day out at a great island. wonderful beach.

2. go karting

3. tiger zoo

4. nong nooch gardens (the ladies seem to love this place)

5.pattaya park, water park with a few fair ground rides (worth a look in my opinion)

6. lots and lots of shops/market stalls if thats your bag

7. pattaya beach (not recommended, koh larn as mentioned above is a million times better beach, jomtien beach is also good)

8. jet skiing, i would never do it for fear of being scammed but if you want to risk it go ahead.

9. 2 or 3 very nice cinemas in pattaya. be sure to take a coat though, its freezing after a while

10. most hotels have swimming pools to chill out. my favourite is the one at the top of tims boutique, it has a bar at the pool so you can sit at the bar whilst drinking your beer.

11. the sanctuary of truth (been once, not my scene but worth a look)

12. shooting range (never been myself but i know of people who have been)

13.millions of places to eat and drink during the day.

as i said earlier, if you are someone who loves partying and nightlife, chances are you wont see much daylight but i believe this list should give you plenty to think about.

To add a few more on would be

Flight of the Gibbon, never tried but will be doing it when im over in a few weeks. Also a trip to Buddha Mountain, if you have time it's worth a visit, very impressive and also adds to the photo collection!

Floating markets, not terribly exciting but if your keen to do lots of touristy things then this is an option.

CHeers

Jon

I think Pattaya is great and foremost it's the. Ladles I'm interested in , however I think we would enjoy the sexy times more if other alternatives were undertaken between mongering . I'd fancy a bit of sea fishing but I've never done it before , even from the pier or beach . When you're shagging. 24/7 it'll lose it's magic , so do something in between to keep it special , so get your rod out !

I went to mini Siam which was quite good, go karting, watched the hangover 2, bowling, swimming, shopping,drinking,sex,sex,sex.