IGNORED

shuttle

petersson

All right here is a general question.

I'll be heading to Pattaya in July, and the hotel I'll be at offers airport pick-up for B1,500; but that's like $50!!

Is that supposed to be cheap? It's like 3-4 drive from Bangkok to Pattaya, right?

I'll be heading to Pattaya in July, and the hotel I'll be at offers airport pick-up for B1,500; but that's like $50!!

Is that supposed to be cheap? It's like 3-4 drive from Bangkok to Pattaya, right?

from airport to pattaya takes max 2 hours. you can get a bus from the first floor of the airport for between 150 and 200 baht which stil gets you there in 2 hours. if you book with bell bus, the buses go every 2 hours until 1800 and that is 200 baht which includes a ride to your hotel in a minibus when the coach pulls up in pattaya bus station. alternatively, you can book a taxi with mr t for 1000 baht, either way, 1500 baht is expensive. i always get the bus if i dont arrive too late. google bell bus pattaya and book yourself a place on the bus or google mr t taxis to book your taxi. have fun.

If Pattaya was actually 3-4 hours from BKK airport, you actually think 1800baht is expensive?? Luckily its <2 hrs and usually costs 1000-1200 baht. hotels always charge more as they probably keep the difference in fees.

• 1 month later...