Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good hotel near Nana

Yodsak

Hi am going back to Thailand in September, and normally head straight to Pattaya, but I'm considering hitting Bangkok for a couple of nights first this time. Anyone know of any half decent hotels in the Nana area? Only ever spent a few nights in Bangkok a couple of years ago, and stayed at Nanatai hotel, which don't really want to do again! Around the 1000 baht mark would be good.

Anyone stayed at Woraburi Suhkumvit- any good??

Thanks for help!!

http://www.starinnhotelbkk.com/rooms.php

I stayed here for a night in April and it wasn't too bad.

The 1000 baht hotels in Bangkok aren't really my deal, I think you need to go upwards of 1500 for anything that I would consider decent. I often stay at dreambkk.com when I can get the good deals for around 2200baht

I've stayed at Nana hotel, but only every got the suite there. Had the best room in the hotel in April.. It was like a Timewarp back to 1972

Another hotel on Soi Nana is the Dawin. Quite a nice hotel, but again in the mid to high 1000's

stay at the infamous Nana hotel at the heart of the sparkling action.....or Maxim Inn at soi 7/1 which is a great fun spot right next to Eden Club.....www.maximinn.com

Edited by LRanger

Dynasty Inn. one minute walk from Nana Plaza - compact rooms for 1080 (still very comfortable) standard rooms for 1280.

Never had anything negative happen at this hotel in 10 years, except a maid stalking me..LOL... the front desk girls are great.

very clean rooms. wifi. new showers.

http://dynastyinn.com/beta_DynastyInnRate.htm

Hi am going back to Thailand in September, and normally head straight to Pattaya, but I'm considering hitting Bangkok for a couple of nights first this time. Anyone know of any half decent hotels in the Nana area? Only ever spent a few nights in Bangkok a couple of years ago, and stayed at Nanatai hotel, which don't really want to do again! Around the 1000 baht mark would be good.

Anyone stayed at Woraburi Suhkumvit- any good??

Thanks for help!!

The following are not bad.

Ibis Nana

Boss Suites

Dawin Nana

Aspen Suites

Tim

Majestic suites on Suhkumvit rd right bside soi 4 is clean girl friendly hotel for not too much over the budget , Also the Dawin is another I use and recommend

http://www.thedawin.com/

http://www.citrus22bangkok.com/ while not near Nana it's only a hop skip and a jump to the Skytrain and soi cowboy

http://www2.citadines.com/en/thailand/bangkok/sukhumvit_8.html this is down soi 8 they hav a tuk tuk service to suk road and from there it's only a five minute walk

I have stayed in all these hotels quite a few times and highly recommend them

1000 baht hotels anywhere around lower Sukhumvit are a bit shitty

best spend the extra for added comfort and security

there is no real need to be real close with all the transport options BKK has to offer BTS/Taxi/Mototaxi

Message me for any other info

cheers

Good suggestions (except the Nana). Add hotel Solo2, Heaven@4, Salil on 8, & Paradiso on 10. You're going to have to spend about 1300 to get a decent 3* joint. Best deal in your price range is probably Darjelling (ask Tim, he's got great prices there) but it's closer to Cowboy. BTW: Woraburi sucks. wj

Good suggestions (except the Nana). Add Hotel Solo2, Heaven@4, Salil on 8, & Paradiso on 10. You're going to have to spend about 1300 to get a decent 3* joint. Best deal in your price range is probably Darjelling (ask Tim, he's got great prices there) but it's closer to Cowboy. BTW: Woraburi sucks. wj

I spent a few weeks in the Solo hotel and can highly recommend it. It had no negatives. Great staff, good security, super clean and outstanding breakfast for two. It's ultra modern. 4 to 5 minute walk to Nana Plaza if you don't hurry.

The Dawin is good but I definitely give my vote to the Solo hotel.

Further away is the Bliston which is incredible

Edited by cisco999

I've always stayed on the On8 hotel at Sukhumvit and Soi 8. Small, next to the Nana station, just 5 minutes walk from Nana plaza. The rooms are mid-sized, shower only, wifi capable with RJ45 jacks, TVs, digital safes, etc. Very guest friendly and no-smoking.

I've always stayed on the On8 hotel at Sukhumvit and Soi 8. Small, next to the Nana station, just 5 minutes walk from Nana plaza. The rooms are mid-sized, shower only, wifi capable with RJ45 jacks, TVs, digital safes, etc. Very guest friendly and no-smoking.

Good spot. I liked it. Nowhere near the OP's 1000B goal though. wj

Last Year I stayed at Pachara Suites as well as Grand Majestic both are about 2 minutes from Nana in the heart of action..........if on a budget try Pachara, girl friendly, I was with a friend and we took a 2 bedroom suite. Stayed 2 nights and rooms were fantastic loved it. did not have WIFI in room then and BF was average. But rooms were awesome, they had a 42 inch LCD the BG loved it.

check the website

www.phacharasuites.com

next 2 days stayed at the Grande majestic which was good as well. girl friendly with a couple of good restaurant. Free wifi in room and loved the BF

try Agoda or hotel club both will have great deal

http://www.agoda.com/pages/agoda/default/DestinationSearchResult.aspx

2 years ago I stayed at Sofitel which is grand sukhimvit.........very close to Nana fab hotel loved it. a bit pricy, but had everything inside the hotel.

Edited by mogo72

• 3 months later...