IGNORED

What hour do yo like to leave Pats for the flight back home?

Rub1nho

i like to leave early evening about 7pm, i have 1 beer, say my goodbyes then catch a midnight flight and sleep most of the way! morning departures are the worst .. packing and leaving with a hangover is just nasty. very late evenings and your in limbo .. its too tempting to go and and drink too much!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

My plane usually goes 00:50 am, so i leaves Pattaya about 8:30 pm.

I do not touch alcohol the last day in Pattaya. I just rest, does some last minute shopping and have a last ST before i shower, packs and hits a taxi. I also books the hotel for one day extra so i do not have to check out at 12 the same day i leaves.

I like to leave pattaya in the evening around 8pm for a flight in the early hours, this means i can still go on the rip on my last night without having to worry about traveling when still drunk. Its depressing enough sitting in that taxi bring you to the airport, doing it pissed is shite. Anyway, i like to get things sorted in the afternoon, do a spot of shopping for gifts and have a nice dinner before i go back home.

Ps, I always like to arrive early, like touchdown at around 6-7am so im in Pattaya for 10ish when the place is abit more quiet :)

Spot on sir

I do not touch alcohol the last day in Pattaya. I just rest, does some last minute shopping and have a last ST before i shower, packs and hits a taxi. I also books the hotel for one day extra so i do not have to check out at 12 the same day i leaves.

I do exactly the same as tnt.

i prefer evening departure from bangkok, usually its a 21.00 flight i get

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

it doesnt matter what time you get the taxi to the airport, you are still gonna be in the biggest living hell you could ever imagine, it never gets any easier, especially for us unlucky b******s going back to the uk.

Sounds grim Reg. I'm leaving Pattaya early Sept' to spend summer in Oz and really looking forward to it. Going to be swimming in the beautiful crystal clear Indian Ocean, drinking nice chilled Margaret River wines, having backyard barbis with friends and family. And I've got a Thai gal there who's broke up with her Aussie hubby, she always comes around and makes me a tomyum followed by a session in the sack.

I'm with you on that one, especially the extra hotel night!

Live for the moment. Tomorrow may not come.

• 2 weeks later...

Best time i find is to leave late evening you have can fit in some last min shopping that day and you have a better chance of sleeping on the plane home.

Always go on the same Tg916 to LHR taxi from hotel 0930 flight leaves BKK 1330 Arrives LHR 1935 taxi home make the pub around 2200. Bed then work next morning.

• 2 months later...

My last trip I left at 730am from patts....I hate thinking I would be leaving party town so close to party time(6pm for me) but missing the party of that evening!

Leaving at 730am though does mean no sleep for the last night.( why waste the last few hours in patts for pesky sleep? I can sleep at home!!)...lucky there are bars open at 5am :)

Jan 2011, I was fresh meat for the grinder...no longer the fresh meat....but I love the grinder

"Anyway, up to me, yes?" - Photog88 - Nov 2010

"If Im going to Disneyland ......................... I want to go on all the rides" - The_Gun Nov 2011

"Up to you.....your money" Thai gogo girl whispering in my ear encouraging me to choose her over her "sister"...... October 2011

Ash

As 'Big Reg' said it is thoroughly depressing leaving LOS. I always take a direct flight (Thai or Eva) and they either leave at lunch time 1.30 pm or early hours of the morning 00.15. I prefer the night flight as you can still enjoy your day with a couple of happy ending massages.

Well finally I can give my thoughts about this too. I left Pattaya at 19.00 hrs (plane left 23.59 hrs), way to early as checkin only took about 20 minutes and the ride to BKK about 75 minutes.

I'd like to leave earlier too, had to check out at noon and there is way too much time to get sad that you have to leave. I'd like to leave around noon next time I go.

In the past I have preferred afternoon flights with a LT the night before and a decent sleepin and morning shag before I go.

Now I'm hoping to never experience the return flight again, at least for a few years, but then it will be an outbound trip and my return will be to BKK

There is no good time to leave Pattaya. Nothing but a trail of tears on the way back to the Swampy.

I'm on the non-stop from BKK-LAX again, and it leaves at around 7:30 p.m. I plan -- and we all know how well "plans" work out in Pattaya! -- to do a LT the night before and get a nice morning bang. Possible afternoon massage before I head out.

I'm in Royal Silk class this trip, and have heard the lounge in BKK is one of the best around, so I may get to the airport a little early and drown my sorrows before slumping onto the plane.

JEEZ....I haven't even GOTTEN to Pattaya yet, and I am ALREADY depressed about the flight home!

Don't think there's a good answer to this, left about 7pm last trip Sep 2011,

Not a big drinker but bought an excessive amount of vodka lipo's and tequila's to 'take my mind off it' just before I got in the taxi, man is it a sad time leaving home.

Had this on repeat in the taxi;

Awful feeling

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

I don't really get a choice of flight times, my plane leaves at 7:50 am so I leave Patts about 5am ( wished I had an afternoon flight)

I don't get to sleep the night before

I don't get to party full on the night before , I hate traveling with a hangover,

So I just take a LT

• 2 weeks later...

I will be leaving at 2am so will have no sleep before, but at least I don't have the time to dwell on my leaving. Also I am travelling Business so can carry on the party in the airport.

• 2 months later...

I like evening flights. I think its the best option.

never really had a choice, its purely dictated by the best price i can get at time of booking.

night flights seem to be the norm for us euros.

Midnight flights ofc. You are not hungover and tired, and get to spend the whole day in Patts before leaving, traffic to BKK is nonexistent. And the best part, sleep on the plane for 7-8 hours and then land early morning in europe fully rested. :P