IGNORED

Looking for condo in jomtien area

Kola

Hello, I'm looking for a condo in jomtien area, here are a few requirements:

- high floor (above 12th but the highest the better)

- fast internet (so, land line telephone line for adsl)

- large lcd tv (2 is better)

- about 100 sqm and above

- two desks (for computers)

- no construction noise nearby

- long term contract (6 months or more)

- sea view if possible, the closest to the sea the better, not obstructed by other buildings

- I like view talay buildings, but there are also others I don't know the names of

- swimming pool and optionally a gym

I hope you know of someone or an agency which has this available for visiting. Rent should start from beginning of july. It would be for 2 persons, with no kid and no pet. We're quiet, no problem with noise but we also wouldn't like noisy neighboors or environement, please be honest about that.

Thank you, we're already looking and visiting some condos, for instance we've found a corner unit in view talay 5c at 19th floor and one corner unit in view talay 2b, each have some of the requirements but not all, and so with some days left in the hotel we're available to visiting more in the area.

Edited by Kola