IGNORED

need ok internet but only wifi?

lelle5050

Hi guys

I have wifi in my building,it works ok but i want a backup. not 3BB or others,just some wifi card of somekind?

kan any one tell me what is ok?i looke at tuk com but i dont know if good,Any one please tell mee what to buy,

and it have to be good speed or at least ok hehe.Do i need to check first also were I live to find out if they work here?

I stay in Naklua, soi potisan.

Hi guys

I have wifi in my building,it works ok but i want a backup. not 3BB or others,just some wifi card of somekind?

kan any one tell me what is ok?i looke at tuk com but i dont know if good,Any one please tell mee what to buy,

and it have to be good speed or at least ok hehe.Do i need to check first also were I live to find out if they work here?

I stay in Naklua, soi potisan.

I have a dtac aircard. It is a wireless internet stick and acts on a SIM card. Plugs into a standard usb port and you can use it anywhere there is cell phone service. It worked as far away as Shanghai, but not in Canada. There were 2 types. One for 1200B and the other for 1800B. I think one was 2G and 3G respectively. As a promotion it came with 1800 minutes of free airtime. You can buy them at most computer shops. For sure at Tuk.

I find my stick is quite slow no matter where I am. I opted for the cheaper model, but it was still slower than expected. Only good for checking email and some internet surfing. Not good for tube sites or downloading anything.

You can refill your airtime with the same dtac cards you do with your cell phone available at any 7/11. I estimated airtime costs at about 10B/hr, but not certain.

Hope this helps.

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

thanks sure great help, I sitting with online chat support så its like msn but im not sure it will be ok, its all the time sending anvers and get questions so if to slow it will not send and I have to refresh all the time,I need to get away the message quick so I can take next one,hmm ok I have to se what to do.Im not going to stay in the condo more then 2 month more so to much BS to get a fixed internet,alaways 6-12 month binding time,ok thanks any way

thanks sure great help, I sitting with online chat support så its like msn but im not sure it will be ok, its all the time sending anvers and get questions so if to slow it will not send and I have to refresh all the time,I need to get away the message quick so I can take next one,hmm ok I have to se what to do.Im not going to stay in the condo more then 2 month more so to much BS to get a fixed internet,alaways 6-12 month binding time,ok thanks any way

My apartment off Soi Bukhao 13 allows you to order you own dsl from 3bb. It's stable service with decent speed. I've been here three months and never had service interruptions or speed issues.

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

ok but i still have to make contract with 3BB? and its minimum 12 month, but I want to move any way, apartment avalibla were u live?