IGNORED

KTK royal residence

Pattayasanctum

hey guys !

i take a look a KTK site;the hotel looks amazing ;and the price 6500 baths week ,grand superior studio!

but i need to know your opinion ,location(i dont know the street)?wifi?joiners ?i mean is good or not for a pattaya addict ?

http://ktkpattaya.com/

:001_Thank_You5:

During my last 3 visits i stayed at KTK. value for money, clean, friendly staff, no joiners fees - i took up to 3 ladies no issues.

It's about 10 mins to W.S. by motorbike.

I prefare the old complex not the new one. swimming pool, gym, restaurant and all other facilities based at the old building.

Good luck.

During my last 3 visits i stayed at KTK. value for money, clean, friendly staff, no joiners fees - i took up to 3 ladies no issues.

I prefare the old complex not the new one. swimming pool, gym, restaurant and all other facilities based at the old building.

Good luck.

Good luck.

sorry i forghot ,have wifi in the rooms ?

I drove past this on my last trip, I ended up pulling over to take a peek.

I would stay here but I prefer to be able to walk to the beach etc,

Good Value for money

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Hey guys, im booked there and checking in tomorrow, its my 1st time there as im used to always stay at the residence garden. Seen a lot of posts and reviews on the noise from the construction, Is it true?

Appreciate your advice guys...

there is some construction work but most of the heavy stuff has been done but try and find a hotel in pattaya without construction work near by

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

Hey guys, im booked there and checking in tomorrow, its my 1st time there as im used to always stay at the residence garden. Seen a lot of posts and reviews on the noise from the construction, Is it true?

Appreciate your advice guys...

hi, want to book that place for 4 weeks , is it far to pattaya klang( main road) and to the beach ??? easy to take bath buss ???

hi, want to book that place for 4 weeks , is it far to pattaya klang( main road) and to the beach ??? easy to take bath buss ??? more information about that hotel and surrounding will be very welcome

hi, want to book that place for 4 weeks , is it far to pattaya klang( main road) and to the beach ??? easy to take bath buss ???

10/15 minutes walk or 3 minutes on a motorbike taxi to Pattaya klang.

Edited by TheLostShark

hey guys !

i take a look a KTK site;the hotel looks amazing ;and the price 6500 baths week ,grand superior studio!

but i need to know your opinion ,location(i dont know the street)?wifi?joiners ?i mean is good or not for a pattaya addict ?

http://ktkpattaya.com/

I stayed here for 2 months april and may just passed, the rooms are top quality, plasma tv, dvd, great shower and big bed.

The food in restaurant is very good also, no wifi in rooms as yet but they have earthnet cable in every room i believe, if you stay here i strongly recommend that you hire a motorbike as you are a fair distance from baht bus routes although motorbike taxis are out the front 24hours. Noise was an issue for me as the corridors amplified it and im a light sleeper so was woken at 6.30 everyday! when construction here finishes i will stay here again but as it stands now i would stay in the lk mansion, similar price and quality with better location and no construction nearby!