IGNORED

Your favourite part Pattaya where you stay longest time

THAJEC

A lot of fun areas to spend your time in Patts but overall I gotta give it to Soi 6, during the day and evening there's no better place just to grab some pints with your mates and take in all the sweet sweet eye candy...and then of course sample some of that candy haha. Truly no other place in the world like it.

The bottle place sounds cool too though...

Jomtien. This is where we stay when we come to Pattaya, and I don't think that will change anytime soon. We stay at the beach or at our hotel's pool at daytime, and when the sun is setting we start the night by some chill drinks at the hotel, at the beach or at any of the bars in Jomtien. Of course we go down to the city too most of the days, but it is always nice to come back to Jomtien.

I have no where that i frequent on a regular basis as i like go to all areas just to make sure i never miss a stunner.

Soi 8 - handy for Walking Street if I want to walk there or take baht bus. And the beer bars if I so Desire.

Five minutes walk to Central Festival for air conditioned comfort and shop browsing and the food hall in the basement.

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

I prefer the area around Soi Buakhao because there are not

so much arabs and indian.

Willi

There is nothing what a year in the tropics can heal.

WS, if you want that constant vibrant energy that epitomizes Pattaya!

Good question

Even though I spend a lot of time in area's like WS, Soi 6, 7 and 8 my answer would have been soi 13/4 if it had been listed. The reason for saying Soi 13/4 is because my favourite bar Palmers Bar is located there and during the 19 years I've been visiting Pattaya I have spent a lot of time at this bar

I like hanging about around beach road, because they have all the good food, shopping, movie theater and general day time entertainment. I play a lot of tennis, and spend a majority of my time in jomtien because of all the tennis courts there, and the chilled out atmosphere there. Walking Street is a mess. I see a lot of underage kids there, and at 2 am all the perverts come out, on the other hand they got great clubs there like lima, lucifers, and Insomnia. So if you want to have a guys night out with your mates, then walking streets pretty fun and interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Good question

Even though I spend a lot of time in area's like WS, Soi 6, 7 and 8 my answer would have been soi 13/4 if it had been listed. The reason for saying Soi 13/4 is because my favourite bar Palmers Bar is located there and during the 19 years I've been visiting Pattaya I have spent a lot of time at this bar

I went through this street many times, but never notice this bar. It is BB? What is so much interesting at this bar you spent a lot of time at this place?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019