IGNORED

Your favourite part Pattaya where you stay longest time

THAJEC

Where you spend your longest time in Pats and place where you invite your friends. Please vote.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I like nothing more than sitting on the beach road facing soi 8 at sunset with a cold beer from 7/11 listening to the competing music and eyeing up the ladies smiling my way . " And I think to myself what a wonderfull world , oh yea " sorry I just slipped into a Louis Armstrong moment .

Soi 6 all the way!

I do also like to take people to see Kinnaree House out towards Jomtien.

It really has to be seen to be believed!

Different to everything else in Pattaya I believe.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

My first 3 trips I stayed on Walking Street - Roobar and P72. Nothing like being ride in the middle of all the action!

On last years trip I stayed LK Metro - Billabong bar. Will be back there on my next trip, that area is really picking up.

Where will I take my friend?

Beer Garden for some lunch.

Soi 6 at about 3pm.

Walk along Beach Road at about 11pm.

Walking St at about 1am.

Imsomnia (or the like) at about 3am.

Stayed at naklua 2 out of three times. Like it cause its a lil calmer then the rest of pats, but easy to get to the action cause batbuses goes strait to beachroad and the action

I like nothing more than sitting on the beach road facing soi 8 at sunset with a cold beer from 7/11 listening to the competing music and eyeing up the ladies smiling my way . " And I think to myself what a wonderfull world , oh yea " sorry I just slipped into a Louis Armstrong moment .

Absolutely :Agree1: I am absorbing Pats mood.

Soi 6 all the way!

I do also like to take people to see Kinaree House out towards Jomtien.

It really has to be seen to be believed!

Different to everything else in Pattaya I believe.

Bar on the corner Soi 6 and 2nd Road great lookout :Circle_Sharks:

Bar on the corner soi 6 and 2nd Road great lookout :Circle_Sharks:

Corner bar is a good place to chill for sure.

Just a shame I have not seen many stunners there.

Last visit I saw no stunners.

But having seen recent pics from the bar there looks like a real cute one there.

PS good to see you have been upgraded!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I usually spend my day times in Central Festival, evenings in a bar complex next to soi 9 on beach road and nights at Wonderful bar.

WS is my favourite these days, followed by Soi Diana and LK Metro, although after my last trip I have developed a liking for Soi 6 ..

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

WS is my favourite these days, followed by Soi Diana and LK Metro, although after my last trip I have developed a liking for Soi 6 ..

Fancy that :Agree:

Edited by Bawdy

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 2 weeks later...

poppy bar corner of beach rd and soi 8 to while away some time lots to watch and always something going on , watch the sunset and and sea view.

if arriving in the morning it´s straight to JP bar after check in and then Soi6 in the afternoon early night probably take them on a stroll down soi7or8 and then WS to show them some of the agogos and then hit i-bar.

and then take them on a soi diana/lk metro crawl on a separate night and after that they can go where ever they want i like Soi6,7 and 8 and the lk-metro area prefer to go to WS just for I-bar/insomnia

Steffe82

The Pattaya Bottle Art museum is worth a look. The only museum in the world which displays art in a bottle. The minatures displayed in the bottles are fascinating and all presented within a large air-conditioned hall.

Mrs Prapaisi Thaipanich, from Thailand, has been influential at the museum for over 15 years. The museum is located at Km 145 off Highway No 3 and is open daily from 9.00am to 8.00 pm.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

The Pattaya Bottle Art museum is worth a look. The only museum in the world which displays art in a bottle. The minatures displayed in the bottles are fascinating and all presented within a large air-conditioned hall.

Mrs Prapaisi Thaipanich, from Thailand, has been influential at the museum for over 15 years. The museum is located at Km 145 off Highway No 3 and is open daily from 9.00am to 8.00 pm.

Each to their own. Saw a good few bottles of my own on my last visit, but each tended to have a San Miguel Lite sticker on them.

Joking apart, your place does sound like an interesting change for a hour or two.

Bar on second road watching the world go by.

Next favourite place is Big Buddha hill.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

If you are showing a mate around Soi 6 has to be number 1

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 3 weeks later...

i always find myself in central as i love shopping malls. has everything you need there.

also if you like to get away from home try going to coffee world in the major cineplex area.

• 5 weeks later...

poppy bar corner of beach rd and soi 8 to while away some time lots to watch and always something going on , watch the sunset and and sea view.

You are romantic mate. I agreed is it good and strategic place observe action and vicinity.

• 3 weeks later...

I always like to stay in I different hotel and then I can sample the bars around the hotel, this brings a little variety. But of course, I always visit all the other places mentioned in the survey!!!

• 1 month later...

None of the above...Favourite place to spend most time in Pattaya .....

Between a Thai girls legs :10: