Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fishing In Thailand

hungry4sexyass

HI there, I have just screened down the list of sports and there is not one post about the sport of fishing. Surely there is some of you out there that have held a fishing rod at sometime in their lives.

From what I have seen on some of the fishing websites in ThaILAND THEIR ARE PHOTOS GALORE of mongers holding smelly things in both arms the size of mermaids.

So what I want to know is has anyone taken a BG on a fishing trip from Pattaya?

From what I know there are about a dozen of these private resort type private lakes where you can catch record breaking fish from all over the world. Andat the end of the day you can relax in a private hotel type room by the edge of the lake. Sounds like a vacation to me!

Wouldn,t it be a great excuse to take a girl out of the bar for a week or so , so she can watch you fish all day? Is it that it costs an arm and a leg to do this sport? or is it that the weather is just too hot ? Maybe the fish are fed so well they won't take the bait anymore? Or maybe they are so big no one can land them.

Or are you all too busy partying to be bothered doing the thing you used to love the most anymore??

If there's anyone out there who has been to one of these places, and has actually had a good time, let me know here, or I may just have to find another excuse to say i'm coming over to LOS in the future. Admittedly, the closer to Pattaya the better, I have heard of one about an hour from Pattaya, but they only have Barramundi, but apparently, you can cook and eat the ones you catch. I think it's called something like "something moons"

I must admit, that the first time I came here 2 months ago, I didn't touch a line nor a piece of bait, except maybe jailbait, but I have nothing but good intentions of getting to one of these places, even if it,s only for a day. So help an old sea dog learn some new tricks, and lets support the local fishing trade, before it's too late. Check em out.

Just google "fishing in Thailand" and you will soon see what I mean. And no I am not being paid to write this by the fishing lake owners but that is not a bad idea now that I think of it. I just want to bring the price down so I can afford to go more.

Happy angling

and see you at the chopping board (not block)