IGNORED

pattaya for couples

youngcouple25

Hey....

I'm going to Pas with my long-term g/f.......

Her big fantasy is to dance and strip on the stage in ffront of all the punters......

Does anyone know of any bars which would welcome customers to join in the show..... and dance with the regular girls ??? She is more beautiful and sexy than most and not shy in the slightest.

Any suggestions would be welcome.....

Hey....

I'm going to Pas with my long-term g/f.......

Her big fantasy is to dance and strip on the stage in ffront of all the punters......

Does anyone know of any bars which would welcome customers to join in the show..... and dance with the regular girls ??? She is more beautiful and sexy than most and not shy in the slightest.

Any suggestions would be welcome.....

A board member, Scottish Jenny, did this at a GoGo, which I recall was Misty's. She and her guy had been regulars there for a month and got to know the management and the girls. We were with them their last night in town when she got on stage and danced and stripped. They even gave her one of the little outfits to change into before she got on stage. I still get wood thinking about that night.

I expect your g/f would be welcome on stage anywhere, just clear it with the mamason.

Thanks for that coment Steve......

But, not sure about g/f being welcome everywhere. In our experience, many of the girls get very defensive, thinking that my g/f may steal their customer or whatever..... We have tried this in other places in thailand and the welcome has not akways been friendly.... The guys love it, of couurse. An 'amatuer' is always more interesting than a professional, but the bar-girls are not alwas as accommodating.

Anyway, we will definitely try Misty's... and see what happens.

Does anyone hav any other suggestions ??

• 3 weeks later...

I believe it was Misty's. The hot little blonde who got up on the stage and danced (and stripped) with the regular girls is an Advanced Member on this forum. I will message her to be sure.

Help, when those stupid cows come in, it’s time for serious mongers to leave.

Help, when those stupid cows come in, it’s time for serious mongers to leave.

Certainly not a "cow." She is a thoroughbred racehorse and had the attention of every serious monger in the place. A cow would not have been able to wear (nor be provided with) the tiny little slut uniform that the management provided for her to wear on stage. The regular girls took turns dancing on her bumm, humping her leg and feeling her up. There was not a limp dick in the place.

• 4 months later...

Coming with my wife 14 feb and will be there till 20 Feb. Any couples around that time to hang out ?

Ciao

Archived