Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya from the new airport?

disturbthebird

Any ideas how much by taxi? How long it takes also? Was going to do bangkok 4 nights, pattaya 4 nights then bangkok 2 nights BUT thinking of heading straight to pattaya and doing 6 nights then bangkok 4 nights?

Any ideas how much by taxi? How long it takes also? Was going to do bangkok 4 nights, pattaya 4 nights then bangkok 2 nights BUT thinking of heading straight to pattaya and doing 6 nights then bangkok 4 nights?

1000 baht with mr t taxis.

1.5 hours

200 baht with bell bus including hotel transfer

Forget Bangkok altogether

Edited by CJ-PAF

Stop thinking, aim straight for Pattaya and the wonderful beaches :GoldenSmile1:

Thats not bad 1000 baht , can u just go to any taxi rank or is there a speical one for pattaya

No you need to book Mr T taxi. just drop him an e-mail with flight details and his driver will be waiting for you.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Cheers.

"It is YOUR holidays, ENJOY !"

Drop him an e-mail ([email protected]) or ring him (+66812587716)and it will all be sorted. He has never let me down.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

if you want to save a few quid, book the bell bus, 200 baht from the airport to your taxi. google bell bus pattaya. or yoiu could even get a normal bus if you arrive before 7pm, think its about 125 baht and takes you to the bus station in pattaya. would save you around 800 baht and only takes about 1 hour 45 minutes on the bus, not much longer than in a taxi. i always travel by bus unless i arrive after 7pm.

You have to be counting your pennies to work at saving a whole 800 baht and then having to put up with the hassle of a bus, its schedule, the taxi or songtheaw from the North Pattaya bus station etc. Take Mr. T.

You can hire his cars for local driving around for 250 baht per hour which is handy for sightseeing. And he'll go into Bangkok proper for the same 1000. I went to Bangkok for a few days (for 1000) then he came up on my final day, picked me up to the airport and took my TG back to Pattaya for 1,200 which is a round trip with an airport detour. Pretty good deal.

Edited by ricktoronto

Regular public taxi price from Suvarnabumi airport to Pattaya is 1500 THB. However it is 800 THB from Pattaya to Suvarnabumi airport. Do not know why.

if you want to save a few quid, book the bell bus, 200 baht from the airport to your taxi. google bell bus pattaya. or yoiu could even get a normal bus if you arrive before 7pm, think its about 125 baht and takes you to the bus station in pattaya. would save you around 800 baht and only takes about 1 hour 45 minutes on the bus, not much longer than in a taxi. i always travel by bus unless i arrive after 7pm.

This is good advice but not for someone who (appears) to be on first visit.

Once you've arrived 2-3 times than follow your advice.

First time in a far off country I want my name emblazoned on a board !!

You have to be counting your pennies to work at saving a whole 800 baht and then having to put up with the hassle of a bus, its schedule, the taxi or songtheaw from the North Pattaya bus station etc. Take Mr. T.

You can hire his cars for local driving around for 250 baht per hour which is handy for sightseeing. And he'll go into Bangkok proper for the same 1000. I went to Bangkok for a few days (for 1000) then he came up on my final day, picked me up to the airport and took my TG back to Pattaya for 1,200 which is a round trip with an airport detour. Pretty good deal.

i hear what you are saying and i used to be of the same opinion and have been with mr t before (after 7pm) but if you arrive before 7pm, the buses run every hour and i have never been waiting more than 20 minutes. it only takes around 1 hour 45 to get to pattaya and you get a nice reclyning chair to relax in and quality aircon. a baht bus at the other end is no hassle. when going back to the airport i always choose mr t though.