IGNORED

3000Baht a night suggestions

globalexperiences

Looking at staying and willing to pay 3000baht per night for 8 nights. Suggestions?

Must be:

Balcony

Girl friendly

Thanks

I like comfort but wouldn't spend that kind of money on a room. Plenty of decent places for half the price.

Areca Lodge in Soi Diana is excellent. Cost is way below your budget so you should find something to do with the saving. Check Agoda.com for their latest discount prices. Good luck.

Just booked the LK Empress for 5 nights starting this Thursday night. Cost is 3000 baht per night. It is right on Beach Road. Has Jacuzzi tub. I am a fan of LK Renaissance but wanted a change of pace this time. LK Renaissance has one bedroom suites available and always girl friendly. Also has balcony. I've stayed at Marriott and Hilton too... could not get a room for less than 4000 baht even in low season.

I will post my findings of LK Empress next week.

• 2 weeks later...

I've booked into the August Suites in an Exec Room. I figure I'm going to be spending a fair bit of time there, so wanted something good. I haven't heard a bad word here about them, so I'm looking forward to it. Seems to be good value too...

Tim Boutique, could get a Jacuzzi room under your budget, not a proper balcony, but great rooftop pool, ideal location IMO

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Amari Nova. Right in your price range. You could probably get one of their 1 bedroom suites for that price, and the room will be huge. Super nice, you don't know how nice unless you've seen it. I went in there negotiating 2000 baht but their studios were all gone, and the lowest they came down to for the 1 bedroom was 2500 baht/night which was still too high for me so they let me walk. Now here's the thing, I don't know if I would want a really big room like a 1 bedroom in Pattaya unless you're staying long term, like several months at least. Reason is when you bring back the girls they like to explore and if you got a nice room with two TV's they'll be watching it all the time the one outside the bedroom and tell you to go and shower first and then they'll be reluctant to shower themselves because they would love nothing better than to sit there and watch Thai TV all night and day. So if you have a unit with 2 TV's beware of this. You shut off one TV they may want to run to the other. Best to just have one TV and unplug the power cable or hell, take it completely off and hide it! Do whatever you can to sabotage the TV from being watchable without having to pay for damages! HAHAHAHA!!!!

I like comfort but wouldn't spend that kind of money on a room. Plenty of decent places for half the price.

OK SO please name them ??????

:001_Thank_You5:

I stayed at Holiday Inn when it was opening specials, and about 2,500 a night. From time to time they have specials and you can get for around 3k still. I was worried about joiner policy at first, but after a while I turned up alone one night and the doorman had a go at me and said I was young & should have more power. So I don't think it's an issue...

It's a fantastic hotel, albeit a little further from WS.

Edited by Mandalay

I stayed at August Suites recently and I really enjoyed my stay. Great staff, nice pool, close enough to the key nightlife spots but the place sets back off of the main road far enough that you have peace and quite and can relax.

At 3k per night the world's your oyster and should get you into a 5 star in low season. Try tripadvisor or Agoda.

Just booked the LK Empress for 5 nights starting this Thursday night. Cost is 3000 baht per night. It is right on Beach Road. Has Jacuzzi tub. I am a fan of LK Renaissance but wanted a change of pace this time. LK Renaissance has one bedroom suites available and always girl friendly. Also has balcony. I've stayed at Marriott and Hilton too... could not get a room for less than 4000 baht even in low season.

I will post my findings of LK Empress next week.

Your week it up :GrinNod1: what was it like? :Thanks3::Party3:

http://ktkpattaya.com/1bedroom.html

2.2k a night

Amazing rooms, girl friendly, friendly staff.

This place looks very clean and modern. Nice Location too. Which room did you stay in? I like design for the the Royal and 1 bedroom type from the website, but would like a little more info

3 K unecessarelly expensive. You can have same service and cheaper. Up to you.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

This may be too late, but I would recommend the Woodlands Resort (or Woodlands Suites, which are a bit more expensive) Located 1 minute walk from the Dolphin roundabout on Naklua Road. Among the best hotels I have stayed in Pattaya, GF, convenient for Baht bus, superb pools and yet very quiet. 3K should get a very nice room including buffet breakfast. Would need to check about balcony as not all rooms have one. The quality at the Suites is well worth the extra money.

• Like 1