Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

need someone in thai to help me extend my simcardplease help

pattayaguru

hi guys

i have had my time simcard now for 5years due to unforseen circumstances i wont be in thai till towards end of year

my thai simcard will expire in few weeks so i need someone on AIS(1 TO Call Network to send me some time basically someone can send me some of there time period on there sim all it cost is 3 baht to send 1 period of time i think not sure 3baht gives about 3 weeks maybe more

i dont want my number to expire after 5 yrs of having it as many people there have my number

so anybody in thai can help me cost to them maximum 9baht please pm me if you can and i send you my thai number any thai girl knows how to do this will tell how i,m not sure myself a friend sent time for me before now he is home unable to do it

basically all i want is maybe 12 bahts worth of time which will cover me till i am there

basically if 4 PA members sent me time it do cost to each person 3baht i sure 3 baht is nothing to people to help out fellow PA member?

Edited by pattayaguru

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not on AIS so can't help you with your idea. But would toping up a few baht on the SIM have the same effect? I can probably do that via Kasikorn internet banking, if it's not already too late.

I'm not on AIS so can't help you with your idea. But would toping up a few baht on the SIM have the same effect? I can probably do that via Kasikorn internet banking, if it's not already too late.

thanks jedi for your kind olffer unfortunately that wouldnt help but its kind of you to offer to help a fellow member out in fact your the only

member to even try once again appreciated, i managed to get a girl in pattaya to do it for me cost to her 12baht

so got help of a thai girl not a forum member ,,, that says it all,,,,,,,

kind regards

Edited by pattayaguru