IGNORED

China Visa

SEApunter

Hello,

maybe someone of you can shed some light on this ....

I'm planning a short trip to China (flying to Shenzen via AirAsia) in mid July -

is there something like a 'Visa on Arrival' or do I have to apply at the embassy in Bangkok?

Or is there a consulate or service for that in Pattaya? I'm European.

thanks,

SP

â— Nice Rooms 4 rent @ Pattaya (monthly, yearly) â—

I am trying to help friends getting their offers known better. Please don't contact me for inquiries..

Thanks a lot!

Do you by any chance know the visa fees and how long it takes from application to actually receiving the visa?

I am trying to help friends getting their offers known better. Please don't contact me for inquiries..

Thanks a lot!

Do you by any chance know the visa fees and how long it takes from application to actually receiving the visa?

If you are american

USA is $140 plus $30 for same day issue all visa lengths.

If you plan to return again within a year get a multi entry 12 month visa for the same price.

Each country has different fees and requirements

Edited by PattayaFanatic

If you are going in Mid July, you still have plenty of time. The cheapest one is 4 working days. I don't see why you need to get the visa straight away as it costs you more. We are charging 2,700 Baht for getting a visa in 4 working days and 4,000 Baht for getting a visa in 1 working day. If you are interested, please visit www.visa2world.com for details of my company.

Superconsult

Thanks for the reply. This fee applies regardless of the nationality of the applicant?

As I have meanwhile found out the visa fee for Europeans would be 1.100 Baht if

I'd apply directly at the embassy.

thanks, p.

The price that I gave you is the price being charged by a big travel company in Pattaya. My company is one of their agents and I am charging you the same price, but of course my company shall get a commission out of it. I am only quoting you this market price whether customers like it or not and that's the price they need to pay to that company or to my company if they want this service.

Of course, the fee payable to the Embassy is cheaper. Did you think about the transportation costs for 2 journeys ? Did you think about the time costs for 2 journeys to Bangkok ? How much are you prepared to pay on top of 1,100 Baht embassy fee ?