IGNORED

hotel/ Guest House near walking street

doeboy

Hi everone,

Looking for good accomodation near Walking Street in november for 15 nights need 3 rooms must have balcony, air con, clean, guest friendly no fees! under 1000 bht have looked at Secrets rooms look good but I have heard rumours that they do no have a balcony or even windows in the room is this true? any help on others would be greatly appreciated Thanks Guys!

Hi Doeboy,

My Super Guesthouse is at Soi Buakhao near the Duk.com and Soi Buakhao Tuesday and Friday Market, south pattaya road, opposite to my guesthouse is Marin Place hotel. It's not far away from Walking Street. You can take a taxi (10 Baht) from Soi Buakhao to the end of South Pattaya Road where you can walk to the Walking Street within one minute. I have 4 rooms with balconies but one is rented out for a long term resident so I just have 3. I have another 2 small rooms without baloconies but with windows (around 500 Baht per day). I have one newly renovated SPAM WORD (about 13,000 Baht/half month)at the roof which consists of a bedroom, garden area, bbq area and sunbath area each in the size of about 4m x 4m. Of course, a nice bathroom is there. If you book early, I can reserve 3 rooms for November. The prices will be between 600-700 Baht per day (with room cleaning service but no guest fee). All rooms have WIFI, DVD, Safe on top of what you mentioned.

If you are interested, you are welcome to look at www.pattayasuper.com (hotel & accommodation section) and make reservation.

Hope this can help you.

Hi Doeboy,

My Super Guesthouse is at Soi Buakhao near the Duk.com and Soi Buakhao Tuesday and Friday Market, south pattaya road, opposite to my guesthouse is Marin Place Hotel. It's not far away from Walking Street. You can take a taxi (10 Baht) from Soi Buakhao to the end of South Pattaya Road where you can walk to the Walking Street within one minute. I have 4 rooms with balconies but one is rented out for a long term resident so I just have 3. I have another 2 small rooms without baloconies but with windows (around 500 Baht per day). I have one newly renovated SPAM WORD (about 13,000 Baht/half month)at the roof which consists of a bedroom, garden area, bbq area and sunbath area each in the size of about 4m x 4m. Of course, a nice bathroom is there. If you book early, I can reserve 3 rooms for November. The prices will be between 600-700 Baht per day (with room cleaning service but no guest fee). All rooms have WIFI, DVD, Safe on top of what you mentioned.

If you are interested, you are welcome to look at www.pattayasuper.com (hotel & accommodation section) and make reservation.

Hope this can help you.

This sounds what I might be looking for, I am coming to Thailand Sept 17th, going to Samui for 5 days and should be arriving in Pattaya on the 22nd, a basic room with tv and hot water is all that I am really looking for and no lady charges! :D. I will have a look at your website. Thanks!

Hi everone,

Looking for good accomodation near walking street in november for 15 nights need 3 rooms must have balcony, air con, clean, guest friendly no fees! under 1000 bht have looked at secrets rooms look good but I have heard rumours that they do no have a balcony or even windows in the room is this true? any help on others would be greatly appreciated Thanks Guys!

Secrets would be a good choice although not all the rooms have a balcony but im pretty certain they all have windows?

To: Rouge Diablo

Thanks ! You are welcome to visit my website. Hope to see you there.

Hi. I would also suggest you check out the following website:- www.canterburytalescafe.com

Dave has 18 excellent room and are in easy range of WS. In your price bracket and I think you would enjoy the location. I just drink there as I live in a different part of Pattaya. Good luck and hope you get sorted OK.

Hi mate,

Check out Jasmines on Soi BJ.

I have stayed there a few times, no joiner fees.

Not all rooms have a balcony, need the deluxe I think

During low season you can get a discount, I paid 600 per night for a room with a balcony over the top of Happy!

The rooms are pretty insulated so you don't really hear the sounds of Walking Street that much. Unless you sleep before 2am hehe.

Thanks for you suggestions guys, I have ended up going with Secrets I got 3 rooms all with a balcony for 895bht a night (superior for the price of a delux)now somehow I have to hold out for november.