IGNORED

Indian man drugged and robbed

Tomj

About 3 years ago I woke up on the beach one morning, tourists all around me, not a Baht in my pocket, no phone, fuck all actually. Last thing I can remember I was in Silver Star, Soi 8, that's about it really.

About 3 years ago I woke up on the beach one morning, tourists all around me, not a Baht in my pocket, no phone, fuck all actually. Last thing I can remember I was in Silver Star, Soi 8, that's about it really.

Wow, that sounds scary. Have you got any idea, how you were drugged? Did a BG slip something in your drink, while you were in the toilet?

Wow, that sounds scary. Have you got any idea, how you were drugged? Did a BG slip something in your drink, while you were in the toilet?

I haven't got a clue mate.

Pattayaone's article says that it was his last night in Pattaya. That is probably something you shouldn't mention when taking a freelancer into your room. We don't know if he did, could just be coincidence.

babydollsaddict.gif

I shower only me

The streets don't change but maybe the names

This is a shame feel sorry for the guy do these druggings happen often ?

Believe they happen more frequent than reported. Best advice is to keep watch of you drink all the time and don't let an unknown BF antwhere near your beer

• 2 weeks later...

Scary, and thank God you recovered and are ok.

Mentally and emotionally will take a long time for recovery and confidence loss to recover.

Hopefully you have done damage control and moved on.

Keep smiling and if you remember any recollections - how much you drank and with whom about the incident,etc please post if not too painful.

Good luck

Edited by amar