IGNORED

30 day visa upon arrival ?

k1221n

From FCO

Entry Requirements - Visa Requirements

British passport holders arriving by air may enter Thailand for 30 days without obtaining a visa in advance of arrival. However, those arriving at overland crossings will only be given visa free entry valid for 15 days. If you plan to stay in Thailand for longer than the time endorsed on arrival, or you intend to work, you must obtain an extension of stay or a valid visa.

For most people (here - UK, US, Canada, EU etc.) you don't get a visa on arrival, you don't get a visa at all. You get an exemption for 30 days of having a visa. Visa on arrival is a visa, issued on arrival, for varying periods depending on what country the person is from (nationality not the plane).

The exemption is not 14 days, it's 30 and can be extended in country for a fee.

People who cannot get an exemption or a VOA have to have a visa issued by a Thai consulate before arriving or they won't even be able to board the plane let alone get in.

You want to come for more than 30 days? Get a tourist visa for 60 days with one, two or multiple entries allowed. Or a longer visa like an O visa.

• 3 weeks later...

For most exemption-eligible nationalities, 15 days if you enter at a border crossing, 30 days if you enter at an airport.

For most exemption-eligible nationalities, 15 days if you enter at a border crossing, 30 days if you enter at an airport.

plus u must came with roundtrip tickets

oneway ticket wont let u pass the gates and wont give u visa

are you sure?..i nearly sure a visa excemption cannot be extended :Circle_Sharks:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

are you sure?..i nearly sure a visa excemption cannot be extended :Circle_Sharks:

I believe it can be extended by 7 days.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I believe it can be extended by 7 days.

Last I heard, 7 days is correct.