IGNORED

Condo sought

facer

Hello Gang

I'm looking for a condo for two months from aug 7th until oct 2 2011. Looking to pay approx 10-12 000 per month. I don't mind where I stay in Pattaya, Jomtien, Naklua etc. but I would like a fairly decent internet connection.

I could also throw in some free respiratory, neurological or musculo-skeletal physiotherapy, so any condo owners with aches and pains feel free to post :)

Try one of these...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/80831-viewtalay-7-condo-for-rent/page__p__1273039__fromsearch__1#entry1273039

BM name is somesh said is currently vacant untill October. I'm staying VT5 opposite and it's a great location. Close to beach, shops

and on the Baht bus route, about 10 mins to Pattaya. So it's close enough to the action but far enough away I think.

Im renting from this guy, also fellow BM. Service is fantastic, great guy that genuinley strives to provide a good service.

http://www.viewtalaycondos.com/

Either way you can't go wrong, private condo was the easy choice for me. I'm staying 5 weeks so wanted a 'home' not just a room...

Oh and if you have any tips for dealing with a prolapsed L3-L4 disc that's causing siatica....8)

Peace....

Hello Gang

I'm looking for a condo for two months from aug 7th until oct 2 2011. Looking to pay approx 10-12 000 per month. I don't mind where I stay in Pattaya, Jomtien, Naklua etc. but I would like a fairly decent internet connection.

I could also throw in some free respiratory, neurological or musculo-skeletal physiotherapy, so any condo owners with aches and pains feel free to post :)

Hello Gang