IGNORED

Jomtien condo for rent

mroovah

Hey!

I have a nice condo for rent. I bought it for myself 6 months ago, change/redesign everything inside recently, and lived there for 5 months. I need to go soon and Im looking for a good, long term tenant. Condo is on the 6th floor in View Talay 2B building, jomtien side. This is the bigger studio with 3 windows(41sq).

-size 41m sq

-fully furnished with new furniture

-quality, red glossy european kitchen designed esspecially for this unit, induction hob, black granite top

-granite bathroom

-home cinema set: fullHD LG LCDn 32", DVD player and 2.1 home sound system

-remote controled automatic roller blinds(you can make a night when it is sunny)

-Wi-Fi Internet, fast broadband connection and modern PC

-balcony

-6th floor, sunny jomtien side, some sea view

-car park

-24hr security

-swimming pool

-restaurants(one by the pool and other on the ground floor(room service available)

-great location, easy access to central Pattaya and less than 10 minute walk to the beach

-close to local amenities.

DSC_0803(4).jpg

DSC_0804.jpg

DSC_0813(1).jpg

DSC_0815.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg

DSC_0856.jpg

Long term price is 11k negotiable! Will go for right person only. PM me if you are interested.

Edited by mroovah

I just recently bought TV cabinet which matches the rest of the furniture + LG full HD TV 32" energy safer in Central Festival. The TV set icludes also Phillpis DVD and Creative labs 2.1 speakers(best type of creative with no wireless). The reason I mention it is that these are not shown at the photos yet. I will post photos tomorrow. Please note that this condo can go to long term expat for 'the better to customer price' than advertised. Microwave is also included as on photos. The projector which is visible on top of the bed will go away with me. Cheers!

Edited by mroovah

Hello Mroovah...I've sent you a PM

• 5 months later...

Hello Guys, I stuck in EU for a long time, my sis is going to leave my condo in VT2B soon so it will be available for long term from the 21th of January. Please send me a priv message if you are interested. Thanks!

Edited by mroovah

mroovah

I tried to send yiu a PM but think you did not receive

I am interested in your condo for one year from April 2012 to end of March 2013

Thanks

Just curious .... how can you have 3 windows in a VT 2 ?

even if you have a double unit should be 2 only .... unless you count the window in the mirror too :GoldenSmile1: (picture does not show t as a corner unit :Think1: )

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Just curious .... how can you have 3 windows in a VT 2 ?

even if you have a double unit should be 2 only .... unless you count the window in the mirror too :GoldenSmile1: (picture does not show t as a corner unit :Think1: )

There are 2 windows, although - there are 2 different studios in there: 37sqm and 41sqm. My one is a bigger one. To be clear: in my on there is one large window and the other, smaller one(on the photo you can see small wordrobe in there - this is the one you can see only for bigger 41sqm studio). This is not a corner unit - just a bigger studio. Refering to photos is the best i think... :)

There are 2 windows, although - there are 2 different studios in there: 37sqm and 41sqm. My one is a bigger one. To be clear: in my on there is one large window and the other, smaller one(on the photo you can see small wordrobe in there - this is the one you can see only for bigger 41sqm studio). This is not a corner unit - just a bigger studio. Refering to photos is the best i think... :)

just happened to be curious about you mension 3 windows...... so clearly a mistyping by your explaining . The mirrors give you look 3 windows by beiing only 2 present :GoldenSmile1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 4 weeks later...

rentented for 2 months, will be ready the end of march/begining of april if somebody interested. I look for a long term tenant, so the price for long term will be nice. For short term is not that nice: currently 16k per month for 2 months lease.