Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Planning trip to Pattaya.

thenoobster

Hi all, This is my first post. I am planning a trip for late November for 14 nights. Could anyone advise on where to stay?

I am travelling with a couple of friends and we will be having seperate rooms. Going for the night life.

It appears to be peak holiday period and everything is almost booked out.

I really want to avoid long trips into town if I can. Will be long nights and new city so would be best if I can stay close as I can to the hot spots.

Anyways thanks for reading and I am looking forward to all the advice you can give me.

If you need any further info please ask. Need all the help I can get.

Hi all, This is my first post. I am planning a trip for late November for 14 nights. Could anyone advise on where to stay?

I am travelling with a couple of friends and we will be having seperate rooms. Going for the night life.

It appears to be peak holiday period and everything is almost booked out.

I really want to avoid long trips into town if I can. Will be long nights and new city so would be best if I can stay close as I can to the hot spots.

Anyways thanks for reading and I am looking forward to all the advice you can give me.

If you need any further info please ask. Need all the help I can get.

First off, you already made the 1st noob mistake... double posting... quit that crap!

Secondly... good call..on you and your buddies getting separate rooms....GREAT IDEA.. LMAO!

P-72 hotel Walking Street - right in the middle of the action.. 650-750-900 baht rooms.

shag till your hearts content. have fun banging them LBFMs

Many newbies stay at Secrets which is virtually on Walking Street.

There are many many places to stay.

Actually I think the more you research it the more confused you will get.

Read a couple of trip reports and if you like the sound of a hotel from their review see if it is available for your time.

That is generally how I do it.

The TR's will give you all the info you need to have a great holiday. Enjoy mate and WELCOME to Pattaya Addicts.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks for your replys.

Sorry about the double post. Was taking a while to post first time around.

I have been looking all day. Your right it is confusing ha ha.

The p.enthouse hotel looks interesting.

I would appreciate any other advice.

thx again

Edited by thenoobster

Thanks for your replys.

Sorry about the double post. Was taking a while to post first time around.

I have been looking all day. Your right it is confusing ha ha.

The p.enthouse hotel looks interesting.

I would appreciate any other advice.

thx again

Have you considered a guesthouse? Friendly hosts and plenty of advice for newbies in town.

Good advice theaus.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I stayed in Holiday Inn and D2. Loved Holiday Inn but didn't like D2 so much - Too many mirrors . Holiday Inn was clean with a great swimming pool and a fantastic sea view for about £55 a night ; not sure if you would get this in november. Holiday inn is on beach road so although to the north of Walking Street and probably a 15/20 walk from Walking Street you just catch a baht bus to take you down in 3 to 4 mins. Its also close to Soi 6.

All depends what you want when you on holiday you can get cheaper for sure

Do yourself a favour and stay down soi LK Metro.

Plenty of guesthouses and plenty of people who can show you the ropes so to speak.

Do yourself a favour and stay down soi lk metro.

Plenty of guesthouses and plenty of people who can show you the ropes so to speak.

Im with xerive here.. LK Metro is imo the best place in town.. tons of small cool bars, some gogos, and everything you need.. Walking Street is a short Bahtbus ride away or even faster on Motorbike taxi.. i usaly walk down soi diana and down the small art street and catch a Bahtbus from beach road.. total travel time 15 minuts and 10 baht... easy as hell.. love LK Metro.. :P

Also you got some great guesthouses in that area... prices range from as low as 500 baht.. and no Joiners fee..

To thenoobster

Think about a guesthouse at Soi Buakhao, South Pattaya. See www.pattayasuper.com

Billabong Guest House on Soi LK Metro. Lots of good reviews, very friendly area, central to everything. Or hotels on Soi 10 such as Sea Mae Spring, or Page 10. Or Soi 13. All these are right in amongst the action.