IGNORED

Zico's Brazilian Bar-B-Q Beach Road

Zico's Brazilian Restaurant Pattaya

Had the pleasure on dining at Zico’s Brazilian Bar-B-Q on Beach Road in Pattaya in front of Central Department store. The atmosphere is quite authentic having been lucky to visit Brazil twice several years ago. From the Brazilian Samba Dancing Girls to the properly presented, prepared and served variations of steaks including Rib Eye, Tender Loin, NY Cut, Pork, Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Shrimp, Fish and even Shark. The fresh salad bar is fully stocked with proper greens and Western favorites.

A Brazilian Bar-B-Q is an all you can eat format with a complete salad bar included. Those of you not familiar with a Brazilian Bar-B-Q will note that every guest at the table is given a circular disk or wooden pole (not this case) with red and green colors on each side. Turning it over to green alerts the waitress to approach you with the latest type of meat which is promptly sliced to your liking. Turning over the disk to red alerts the waitress you are taking a break. Each waitress rotates around the tables with large pieces of bar-b-q meats cut to your choice.

The price of the buffet was 900 Baht ($30) and in MHO is well worth it. You also get a complimentary Brazilian national drink known as the Caipirinha, which consists of Cachaça (Brazilian Alcohol) or Rum, crushed limes and sugar. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for something different or just a properly prepared massive Bar-B-Q with some an interesting experienced attached.

Enjoy the pictures below:

zicos-pattaya1.jpg

zicos-pattaya2.jpg

zicos-pattaya3.jpg

zicos-pattaya4.jpg

zicos-pattaya5.jpg

zicos-pattaya6.jpg

zicos-pattaya7.jpg

zicos-pattaya8.jpg

zicos-pattaya9.jpg

zicos-pattaya10.jpg

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Thanks for the info I might try and visit in August

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Thanks for the report & pics.

:001_Thank_You5:

Went here last trip, really enjoyed it.

There were 3 of us, ate loads, all nice, the only problem we had was the King prawns...it seemed all of the other customers, as well as us, loved them and they had to take them off the menu due to there being none left lo0l.

i love these kind of restaurant, ate in places like this almost every day during my trips to brazil, only bad thing about them is that you want to try everything so you can barley walk out of there and want be doing anything for hours after. has to try it next time i am in town

Steffe82

Will give them a try next time I am in town.

Food looks good and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the brazilian dancers - will have to give them a try too :GoldenSmile1:

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Top place to go on a saturday nite, i think its 1000 baht and u get 2 hours freeflow of red or white wine ,,,

Very good food for the price, go on an empty stomace,,,,

You will love it, i am sure. It was busy the last time me and the wife went, at the end of april, we booked b4 we went, just incase, maybe quiet in the low season

Cant wait to get back there in july or aug,,,

dirty

Looks great.

Thanks for the review.

I have been craving a Brazilian BBQ in Australia for a while now but just have not had the time to go.

They are great! I've never tried it in Thailand so on my next trip I think I will give it a go.

Those pics of the dancers! Interesting.....they kinda look like brazilian LBs. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

i love these kind of restaurant, ate in places like this almost every day during my trips to brazil, only bad thing about them is that you want to try everything so you can barley walk out of there and want be doing anything for hours after. has to try it next time i am in town

Did you try Por Cow overlooking the Sugarloaf? Awesome and cheap

Looks great.

Thanks for the review.

I have been craving a Brazilian BBQ in Australia for a while now but just have not had the time to go.

They are great! I've never tried it in Thailand so on my next trip I think I will give it a go.

Those pics of the dancers! Interesting.....they kinda look like brazilian LBs. :)

Those Amazon girls are really quite friendly as you can see from the photos. Definitely adds some Brazilian spice to whole atmosphere, don't think they are lady boys, just big boned shall we say.

Guys this place is really good as I have eaten at many Brazilian Bar-B-Qs around the World and Zico's has proper variety and quality. My three friends and I closed the place down and they kicked us out making us go upstairs as we took over the DJ booth inside. We made them give us a couple pitchers of beer as we finihsed off 5 bottles of wine. Great fun :Drunk1:

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Did you try Por Cow overlooking the Sugarloaf? Awesome and cheap

I tried the one at Ipanema, very good.

Those Amazon girls are really quite friendly as you can see from the photos. Definitely adds some Brazilian spice to whole atmosphere, don't think they are lady boys, just big boned shall we say.

Can the Amazon women be barfined? Probably unlikely but did you get any vibes that you could get a phone number and meet them before/after work for a quick visit? :Circle_Sharks:

I ate there last year in October and really enjoyed it.

The food was really great and you are definetly not going to go hungry when eating there.

I agree with soi, I would love to know if the Brazilian women can be barfined?

formerly HighRoller17

Zico's Brazilian Restaurant Pattaya

Had the pleasure on dining at Zico’s Brazilian Bar-B-Q on Beach Road in Pattaya in front of Central Department store. The atmosphere is quite authentic having been lucky to visit Brazil twice several years ago. From the Brazilian Samba Dancing Girls to the properly presented, prepared and served variations of steaks including Rib Eye, Tender Loin, NY Cut, Pork, Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Shrimp, Fish and even Shark. The fresh salad bar is fully stocked with proper greens and Western favorites.

A Brazilian Bar-B-Q is an all you can eat format with a complete salad bar included. Those of you not familiar with a Brazilian Bar-B-Q will note that every guest at the table is given a circular disk or wooden pole (not this case) with red and green colors on each side. Turning it over to green alerts the waitress to approach you with the latest type of meat which is promptly sliced to your liking. Turning over the disk to red alerts the waitress you are taking a break. Each waitress rotates around the tables with large pieces of bar-b-q meats cut to your choice.

The price of the buffet was 900 Baht ($30) and in MHO is well worth it. You also get a complimentary Brazilian national drink known as the Caipirinha, which consists of Cachaça (Brazilian Alcohol) or Rum, crushed limes and sugar. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for something different or just a properly prepared massive Bar-B-Q with some an interesting experienced attached.

Enjoy the pictures below:

zicos-pattaya1.jpg

zicos-pattaya2.jpg

zicos-pattaya3.jpg

zicos-pattaya4.jpg

zicos-pattaya5.jpg

zicos-pattaya6.jpg

zicos-pattaya7.jpg

zicos-pattaya8.jpg

zicos-pattaya9.jpg

zicos-pattaya10.jpg

Thanks for the info I will chekc it out. nice place by the photos and the dancers look hot too.

• 3 weeks later...

thak you dude!!! nice place for brazilian guy

Went there with my girlfriend had a great time . the dancers were fun

Nice food , great pics thanks, there's also Zico's in Chaweng, in Koh Samui i go to when there.

• 1 month later...

have a VIP card for here, only been there once though. Nice food, good atmosphere, still prefer to eat thai though.

• 4 months later...

love this place