Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Delta Economy Comfort

ninjaboy28

ok so I just changed my amex points into delta skymiles and was able to book nyc (jfk) to Bkk tru narita japan

it cost me 150,000 points . I also spent an extra $500 on economy comfort seats -has anyone travel this airline yet to bkk since they installed the economy comfort seats ?

help

I have recently done LA - Sydney - LA (777) and Atlanta - Madrid (767) / Amsterdam - Detroit (A330) in Economy Comfort with Delta. The only difference is the seats are at the front of Economy and more leg room not sure if they go further back than normal. The advantage also is with the exception of the flight to Madrid I had no one sitting next to me. Did Hong Kong - Detroit 15+ hours last year with them as well and that was a killer flight especially at the end when customs decided to go completely through all my things including shirt and trouser pockets....

If the comfort is the same as Qantas premium economy, then I've done it.

As said above, the seats are in front (wich is good to get of the plane quickly), larger than normal economy, and can get further back with things to put your feet on when sleeping.

Worth the extra money imo for long flights.

I have recently done LA - Sydney - LA (777) and Atlanta - Madrid (767) / Amsterdam - Detroit (A330) in Economy Comfort with Delta. The only difference is the seats are at the front of Economy and more leg room not sure if they go further back than normal. The advantage also is with the exception of the flight to Madrid I had no one sitting next to me. Did Hong Kong - Detroit 15+ hours last year with them as well and that was a killer flight especially at the end when customs decided to go completely through all my things including shirt and trouser pockets....

I took the same flight from Hong Kong last year and got the same treatment in Detroit.

I have recently set up several flights on Delta but none of the seat choosing pages show any Economy Comfort Seats on the diagram. Maybe they are only on a few flights?

I'm hoping its worth the money for me flying out of nyc thats like 20+ hrs to bkk.

help

If you look at your flights on seatguru you can see the differences.

Last year I upgraded a united flight to their economy plus for the ORD-NRT flight and I felt it was worth it. If you're a bigger guy it can make quite a difference.