IGNORED

Visa

Dickyboy1

Where in the UK is the best Thai Consul to apply for a 90 day visa? meaning the best chance and helpful staff, and where i can go in person?. I hear that Hull is good.Live in the Southeast but don't mind the travel. Cheers. :Cross_Fingers:

Hull seems to come out best and has by far the best website.

Cardiff and Glasgow aren't much use to you anyway you being in the SE..

Can't you get them from the Thai Embassy in London then?

Hull seems to come out best and has by far the best website.

Cardiff and Glasgow aren't much use to you anyway you being in the SE..

Can't you get them from the Thai Embassy in London then?

I notice if you make an appointment, Hull will issue visa when you go in person. London, you have to submit the neccersaries one day, and then collect 48 hours later, Also heard they are a waste of time,(very strict)

I notice if you make an appointment, Hull will issue visa when you go in person. London, you have to submit the neccersaries one day, and then collect 48 hours later, Also heard they are a waste of time,(very strict)

I heard from someone tonight that Hull are tightening up further on Visas, especially the One Year Multi Entry eg he's been advised to take his Chanote (Deeds) for his Condo' back with him when he needs to re-apply.

He says there is new info' on their website and, off the record that it's the UK Govt. who has requested the change due to so many dodgies making good their escape - dunno. Circle_Sharks.gif

Yes the Uk government want to tax tax tax us. They don't want people to have "non-resident" status :)

Edited by xerive

• 2 weeks later...

Hull did my 3 month visa and i just posted passport to them, it was back within a week..... i am from the south and no questions asked.

Ive been twice to Hull to get a non immigrant O visa , phoned for an appointment and the visa was processed and handed back to me there and then on the day of the appointment with very polite and professional staff

however i was told that if i wanted another visa issuing after this ran out i would need to provide my address in Thailand for their records though there was no mention of any "legal" documentation being needed only that an address was needed

Hull has traditionally been the easiest place with the most helpful staff. I always did mine by post with no problems whatsoever.

I don't understand why the UK would care what Visas are given out. Whether or not you can get a Thai Multi entry is not going to make or break someone's non dom status (can just go elsewhere) and border control should be keeping an eye out for the absconding 'dodgies'.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Another vote for Hull, have applied to them by post many times, 90 day visa in just two working days every time.