Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap hotel Jomtien With Pool

Encora

A friend of mine , ex BG, who married a brit 10 yrs ago, is coming with her three kids and her sister in law (Thai) to Jomtien for a few days or a week. Low budget, kids 8,7 and 3/4. So needs accommodation for 2 adults 3 kids, maybe big room with two double (Queen beds), or two rooms. Wants Jomtien, pool for teh kids, Sis will probably act as babysit sometimes.

Any suggestions?

A friend of mine , ex BG, who married a brit 10 yrs ago, is coming with her three kids and her sister in law (Thai) to Jomtien for a few days or a week. Low budget, kids 8,7 and 3/4. So needs accommodation for 2 adults 3 kids, maybe big room with two double (queen beds), or two rooms. Wants Jomtien, pool for teh kids, Sis will probably act as babysit sometimes.

Any suggestions?

Ikkrang,

Could you please give me the dates and what sort of budget you are talking about for accommodation? I have a one bedroom and a two bedroom apartment in Park Lane Jomtien. Both apartments are on level 2 and face the swimming pool. Apartments are brand new and have a kitchen. You can check out Park Lane Jomtien on the internet if you want a look. I can also arrange for the apartments to be serviced on a daily basis if you wish.

You can PM me if you prefer.

Kind regards,

Alexi7

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg

Check out silver sand villa around 1000Baht three years ago and has big rooms with extra beds!

http://www.silversandvilla.com/

close to the beach, and two big ppols, one with kidzone!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!