IGNORED

video cameras

toothfairy

hi all, was wunderin which video camera/camcorder is best value and is it cheaper here in oz or in pattaya?

just dropin the kids off to school --- back soon !!

Which ones have you had a look at ?

I usually look to buy online, but Harvey Normans and JB etc have plenty

Not sure of the prices in LOS, but apparently cameras are about the same

The problem with buying in LOS would be the warranty, although I stand to be corrected. My mate bought a load of play stations or something, and they failed and when in Aus they wouldn't fix them so he lost all the money

I know you can get international warranties, especially online, but I don't know the score from Pattaya

hi all, was wunderin which video camera/camcorder is best value and is it cheaper here in oz or in pattaya?

havent compared yet just starting,syd dutyfree are about the same as wow & jb for ipod nano though.suppose your right about warranty may as well stay with what we know, would be safer

Toothfairy there are so many options out there for you.

If you are just a holiday snapper then I would just suggest a point and shoot camera that you can easily put in your pocket.

There really is no need to go overboard...it would just be another thing you would need to worry about losing or breaking.

I don't spend more than $200.

As another poster suggested...buy it in Australia....

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

havent compared yet just starting,syd dutyfree are about the same as wow & jb for ipod nano though.suppose your right about warranty may as well stay with what we know, would be safer

thanks warrior

Small pocket cams are handy and new versions shoot HD 1080. The flip or Kodak

play sport are both pretty good for small money. Add the size, and you can get away

cheap. Most new point and shoot cameras have video features that work very well

and you get more options with the camera. Sony and Canon both have new cameras

that shoot excellent in low light situations. Definately something to consider for PATTS

night life. Here in the US, prices are much better than Thailand. On line buying should

save you a bit also. Most have simple operation. Looking forward to seeing your vids and photo's

posted. Have fun!

Small pocket cams are handy and new versions shoot HD 1080. The flip or Kodak

play sport are both pretty good for small money. Add the size, and you can get away

cheap. Most new point and shoot cameras have video features that work very well

and you get more options with the camera. Sony and Canon both have new cameras

that shoot excellent in low light situations. Definately something to consider for PATTS

night life. Here in the US, prices are much better than Thailand. On line buying should

save you a bit also. Most have simple operation. Looking forward to seeing your vids and photo's

posted. Have fun!

might have two ask the dealer for a wide angle pussie shot lens