Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Accommodation Sought Oct 2011

crossmyloof

Hi I'm coming to Pattaya for the first time on 30 Sept and staying until 26 October. Looking for a condo to rent, to taste the lifestyle before deciding to take early retirement and move next June. Would like a gym and swimming pool and of course for the place to be 'guest friendly'. Don't want to be right in the thick of things but handy enough for visiting ladyboy bars in the evening.

All suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Crx

Edited by crossmyloof

Check out Dancewatcher's site he has some very good rooms

Or for 1000 baht a night (or 15K per month) you could just stay at the Pattaya Bay Resort. It has the pool and the gym, free wifi and girl friendly. It's not a condo, but I personally had a kitchen in a couple of my villas and never cooked once. (Never stayed at the PBR either, but at that monthly rate, you could do a lot worse. Even though you are staying shorter than a month, still book it for the month, and then check out 'early' on the 26th)

So I don't think a kitchen is a big deal. not with food so cheap anyway. Unless you plan on keeping same girl for a few days and want her to cook for you.

Hi I'm coming to Pattaya for the first time on 30 Sept and staying until 26 October. Looking for a condo to rent, to taste the lifestyle before deciding to take early retirement and move next June. Would like a gym and swimming pool and of course for the place to be 'guest friendly'. Don't want to be right in the thick of things but handy enough for visiting ladyboy bars in the evening.

All suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Crx

Hello, Dancewatchers.com has condo 243/1006 open from Sept 10 thru October 19th. A very nice condo with a beautiful ocean view from the 26th floor. Check it out i know it doesn't fit your time frame exactly. Maybe stay there 2 weeks or three then move to another room or change your schedule slightly. just an idea. VT6 is a great location the rooms are fantastic. Beachroadlover