IGNORED

to PEP or not?

NewToThisStuff

hey all. First time I've been in Pattaya and second and third times I've used a prostitute (first was in another country which regulates and heavily tests SWs). I promised myself I'd never do it again because I'm about to get married, but I've never been with more than 1 girl at a time and it was just too easy and cheap to not give the multi-girl a whirl.

First event was a soapy massage with 2 lovely ladies. Got a coordinated BJ/HJ from them. No penetration here of them (fingers, schlong or otherwise) and condoms full time. No DATY either. Pretty sure this was 100% safe.

Next I took home 3 of the BGs from a place that a buddy recommended as one of the "cleaner" gogo's.

Was a little disappointed that they didn't do anything particularly kinky with each other, and they wouldn't let me hit the hersey highway. ...if only I would have taken a video of them showering ;)

but long story short I fucked each of them and used condoms with each, though I could only finish the deed with 2 of 3.

...anyway, because I started in on the 2nd one immediately after finishing the first (didn't wash in between but did use another condom), it took approximately 1,021 years to come the second time. She definitely got dry and the feeling got way better, but I kept pulling out and checking and there was never any breakage.

That said, the condoms only went about halfway down my shaft, so there were times where the shaft was rubbing against the pussy walls without protection and I have to imagine there was some friction.

I tried to bang the 3rd one too (new condom, didn't wash) but it just wasn't happening. She took off the condom and licked the tip of my dick a few times after - it was just tip of her tounge on tip of my dick - no idea why she did that but I swear it looked like she just wanted to taste my cum... weird.

Beyond that, I rubbed the clits a little, but only when I was already inside (so I think there was only insignificant vaginal fluid on my fingers, which don't have cuts).

Anyway, when I finished I washed up and kicked them to the curb.

I found and spent all today reading these boards so I'm guessing my situation doesn't warrant 30 days of PEP sickness, but I'm sure my wife-to-be is going to want to bang the second I get home or she'll think something is up. I also read some scary stories on this board so I'm probably a little more paranoid than I was yesterday...

So, I have 48 hours left to decide if this warrants PEP "just in case". Also, should I worry about herpes or any other STDs? Visual inspection of the naughty bits on each one were clean...

I read that if a hooker has herpes externally she generally won't want to bang so only inside the vag is there any risk, which is negated with a condom, so I think I'm safe there.

Anyway, appreciate all advice!

Edited by NewToThisStuff

From someone whos taken a full 30 day course of PEP twice and spent hours reading, researching and talking to doctors id say no.

Firstly if the girl doesn't have HIV you can't catch it. People don't "make" HIV, one person has to have it for another to catch it.

Secondly you need to guesstimate the odds one of these girls is actually HIV positive. One well known place in Pattaya that is known for testing all of their girls every month and before they start working say they turn away about 1 in 10 girls because they are HIV+. So 1/3 chance one of these girls has it.

Third is your type of exposure. You say your fingers have no cuts which if true means zero risk there. In terms of the third girl you were banging if there are no cuts on the parts of your knob that "possibly" touched the inside of this girls box then same as fingers, zero risk. Also keep in mind the odds of a male catching HIV from a infected female is about 1/1000 per episode WITH AN INFECTED FEMALE. If the girl is not infected, then there is zero risk.

HIV needs an entry point, it cant pass through unbroken / intact skin. Most of the time with males it is through the urethra or small microscopic tears in the foreskin (if you have one) or other sensitive/weaker than normal skin around the head of the penis, its not though to transmit through the base of the penis.

All this being said im not a doctor so seek medical help/ a professional opinion if you think you need it, dont take my comments as medical advice. I know the spine chilling feeling of maybe catching something like this and wanting to do anything you can to try to stop it. If you cant see a doctor before you get home try www.justanswer.com or other websites where you can ask doctors who work in the appropriate field medical questions.

No, you haven't had a real risk - HIV does NOT need blood contact and it can go through unbroken 'skin' but that skin is the foreskin which is a mucas membrane, you're foreskin was covered with a condom so you'll be fine

Thanks for the input. I'm thinking it may be worth getting a shot in the ass just in case for the bacterial stuff. Getting comfortable about HIV/Herpes at least though.

No, you haven't had a real risk - HIV does NOT need blood contact and it can go through unbroken 'skin' but that skin is the foreskin which is a mucas membrane, you're foreskin was covered with a condom so you'll be fine

Your correct in that it doesn't need blood contact, but it does need an entry point into the body. Wether its mucous membrane or a cut it needs something, it can't pass through unbroken skin.

If your referring to the fact that circumsized men have less chance of contracting HIV than uncircumsized men it is because the foreskin is very thin/weak skin and likely to have small tears after intercourse, the small tears are what provide the entry point for HIV .

Where abouts did you find info on this? If im wrong id like to know so i can get my facts straight, thanks

I've read up a lot on the subject. The foreskin membrane doesn't need to be torn for HIv to get into your system and subtype AE which is the main subtype for heterosexual HIV in Thailand is thought to be more likely to be transmitted this way, google HIV subtype AE (or E) then langerhans cells and I think you should find some links

Wow there you go....

I just read about PEP after reading your post.

I think you are worrying WAY more than most people on here.

I'm not going to say you are 100% safe but it sounds like you've taken many precautions.

I just hope you found time to have some fun and just let go and enjoy yourself before your up and coming wedding.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 3 weeks later...

Your correct in that it doesn't need blood contact, but it does need an entry point into the body. Wether its mucous membrane or a cut it needs something, it can't pass through unbroken skin.

If your referring to the fact that circumsized men have less chance of contracting HIV than uncircumsized men it is because the foreskin is very thin/weak skin and likely to have small tears after intercourse, the small tears are what provide the entry point for HIV .

Where abouts did you find info on this? If im wrong id like to know so i can get my facts straight, thanks

Circumcised men have 7 times less chance of contracting hiv than non circumcised men i read that in the paper, i think that's what saved me after the 6 years of bare-backing i did, but i think the guy worried about hiv has no chance of being infected with the story he has given.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the input. I'm thinking it may be worth getting a shot in the ass just in case for the bacterial stuff. Getting comfortable about HIV/Herpes at least though.

I understand the concern, but you need to try and separate out any guilt induce anxiety from the actual risk involved. If what you did led to people getting ill, everyone would be: from what you said, it was all "safe sex". You can make yourself crazy with the speculation, but I would think the only possible useful thing would be to take a round of anti-biotics on the odd chance that Clamedia or Gonnorhea was in the picture. But without any symptoms, it would be primarily to provide some peace of mind rather address a real medical issue. Suggest you think about the way you are thinking about this, as opposed to what you have done.