IGNORED

Baracuda Hotel in Pattaya

margaritokostas

Do you mean the Barracuda bar (Guest house) ? in Naklua Rd naklua?

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

I have stayed there 5 nights.. its a top hotel 5 stars and all.. but for some reason it lacked the feel for me.. dont know what it was but i had booked 14 days but ended up moving to flipper house after 5... Imo the slight drop in standards you get in a cheaper hotel or gusthouse leves you with a better over all deal.. imo D2 is not worth it..

Let me make you a fast example (using agoda prices) with hotels i have stayed..

Dusit D2 Baraquda = 4.500 THB

LK Royal Suite hotel = 1.275 THB

Tim Boutique = 1.772 THB

Fraser Resort = 1.699 THB

Siam Bayshore Resort and Spa = 2.196 THB

Nova Platinum = 1.563 THB

Sunbeam hotel = 1.742 THB

LK Metropole = 1.954 THB

LK Renaissance = 2.039 THB

Page10 = 2.184 THB

Now i would stay at any of those over the D2 any day.. i sleep alot better knowing i havent taken it up the ass from the hotel im staying at..

Having stayed there for 10 days in May I would not do it again unless it was <2000 baht. Not worth the extra baht. The hotel is nice and modern with a kick ass location. The pool is nice but only gets sun a couple hours a day. Wifi sucks. The room's flare wears off after the first 2/3 nights. There's minimal closet space.

Just my 2 baht but I think Fed is right on. There's equivalent places to stay for much less baht.