Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Cooking Class

One thing you can do in Pattaya that may not be of the ordinary (for Pattaya travelers),

is attending a Thai Cooking Class.

At these classes you learn the basics about thaifood, the traditional ingredients, and ways of cooking.

Some hotels, like Marriott hotel in Pattaya can offer you this. Here is also one other option for those not staying at Marriott hotel.

It seams the classes vary alot from prices and quality, depending on where you book this event.

The pictures are taken at Marriott Hotel's pool are, where they provide this cooking class.

You even get a diploma after succesfully graduated :)

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

Yum...I am hungry now.... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yeah! It looks delicious, and tastes the same :)

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

• 11 years later...

Ok, I’ve dug up an old thread rather than starting a new one and being told there are already threads and learn to use the search function …..

It appears that I have booked a holiday coinciding  with no beer days….

Im actually a half decent cook and have mastered som tam including the use of a machete (not cheap) for the papaya and also make a mean pad Thai gai and Thai omelet.

so….are there any Thai cooking classes that you would recommend in Patts for me to while away my no alcohol Days…..

thanks in advance.

• Like 3

Seconded.

I tried looking on Airbnb activities and didn’t find any. 

• 3 months later...

found a few on facebook and google. may take one when i go there.

-central pattaya hotel (Facebook)

-intercontinental resort in pattaya also seems to offer LINK

*and this tripadvisor list says they updated it for 2022 link

*and this Royal Cliff cooking school gives the most info about their class/offering link