IGNORED

Couple of MUST have travel products

mrcgp

Hiya Guys

Here are a couple of products i think most would find useful when traveling around

First is a very small usb charger for the ipod/iphone small enough to fit on a key ring

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scosche-IPUSBM-flipSYNC-Keyring-Charge/dp/B003554F7Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1308330697&sr=8-3

I use this daily at work saves having to carry a lead around with you and can charge your device with any usb port.

Next is basically the same but it ha a mini and micro usb adapters

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scosche-USBMM-flipSYNC-Keyring-Charge/dp/B003554F80/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1308330697&sr=8-9

same size as the iphone charger so you never need to be without a charger again(as long as you have a usb port free some where!)

Hope these links helped i have been using my iphone one since 20 April 2010 (i just checked my amazon!) and still going strong!

Check out the other range of scosche products to there well made and build to last.

Edited by mrcgp

Completely useless for anyone who doesn't have an iProduct so the title of the thread is misleading.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Completely useless for anyone who doesn\\\\\\\'t have an iProduct so the title of the thread is misleading.

did you look at the second link with the one with the mini and micro usb chargers?

most of todays new portable electronic products are charged with either micro or mini usb lol

so nothing to do with iproducts as you cant use them for it! i happen to own both and they fit nice on my keyring!

re-read the post again and feel free to reply with a big fat \\\\\\\"sorry your right\\\\\\\"

1st link is to the iphone/ipod charge next link is to the micro/mini usb charger!

Feel free to read this article about when it became standard across europe to use mini or micro

http://phandroid.com/2009/06/30/microusb-becomes-european-standard-in-2010/

*edit to add link*

Edited by mrcgp

Completely useless for anyone who doesn\'t have an iProduct so the title of the thread is misleading.

Still not looked??

Would have thought as a moderator you would have the decency to at least reply.

Still not looked??

I looked but didn't feel it neccessary to reply. IMO there are many other 'products' that I would class as must haves for travel.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Still not looked??

dude,, you are jacking your own thread, get a grip. The only must have travel product i know of is an Airplane to get our

asses over to LOS and bang some LBFMs, with or without some USB devices. Oh, and feel free to buy the Moderators a brew next time!

Edited by bags88

I looked but didn\'t feel it neccessary to reply. IMO there are many other \'products\' that I would class as must haves for travel.

don\'t you even feel the need to retract your statement that it is completely useless unless you have an idevice?

The reason being that i took the time and trouble to source these items only to have you post a crappy reply that was in fact not true. Why should people take the time to share information with others only to have them shot down through ignorance?

and as for jacking my post if you mean why did i respond to it when no one else had replied it was because i had not got an answer to my question, i am surprised you needed to ask why as it is quite clear why.

so there you go.

cheers!

My condoms from home are my only must have travel product, the rest just reminds me of what I am trying to get away from

Someone is well on their way to getting to advanced member status. :)

Thanks for the link though...I will check it out.

But then again I would need to have my computer out when having a girl in my room as well as my iPhone.

This gives them the potential opportunity to steal both...

One of the other things I love about holidays is putting my keys in my suitcase and never having to look at them again until I get home.

This kinda says to me...."I am now officially on holidays"

So I kinda would not want to se it on holidays.

It is a great idea to have at work if you have a desk job though.

So maybe the thread title should have been "Couple of MUST have farangland products (if you have a desk job and an iProduct)"

:GoldenSmile1:

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Maybe they are great but really there are only two must haves if we are talking about Travel to Pattaya specifically

COCK

MONEY

!!!

Don't leave home without them !

Edited by Kangarooted

Someone is well on their way to getting to advanced member status. :)

Thanks for the link though...I will check it out.

But then again I would need to have my computer out when having a girl in my room as well as my iPhone.

This gives them the potential opportunity to steal both...

One of the other things I love about holidays is putting my keys in my suitcase and never having to look at them again until I get home.

This kinda says to me....\"I am now officially on holidays\"

So I kinda would not want to se it on holidays.

It is a great idea to have at work if you have a desk job though.

So maybe the thread title should have been \"Couple of MUST have farangland products (if you have a desk job and an iProduct)\"

:GoldenSmile1:

IS NOT JUST FOR THE BLOODY IPHONE!! :)

will just as easy fit in to your wallet so there :P

only 2weeks till i get there now woohoo!

Not sure why I would buy either of those 'products'. My iPhone USB lead is probably smaller rolled up. If I'm taking the lead then I'm likely at least taking my charger and probably my laptop as well rendering any size advantage as a moot point.

Edited by jojo90

IS NOT JUST FOR THE BLOODY IPHONE!! :)

will just as easy fit in to your wallet so there :P

only 2weeks till i get there now woohoo!

I know...but I only have an iPhone...(and an ipod Shuffle).

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand