IGNORED

Name the Guest House

Dr_Dave

last time I was in Patts, I went for a drink with some pals to someone's room in a guest house on soi Diana,this was on the opposite side of the road to subway but further down the road as if you were walking towards second road it would be on your left,, anyway I couldn't help but notice the rooms had baths, anyone know the place I'm talking? about when we went to the rooms there is a shear drop to the left as you go along. Its just that I like the option of having a bath and the rooms and baths looked clean.

last time I was in Patts, I went for a drink with some pals to someone's room in a guest house on soi Diana,this was on the opposite side of the road to subway but further down the road as if you were walking towards second road it would be on your left,, anyway I couldn't help but notice the rooms had baths, anyone know the place I'm talking? about when we went to the rooms there is a shear drop to the left as you go along. Its just that I like the option of having a bath and the rooms and baths looked clean.

Try the photo map, it may help.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/

"Diana Dragon Apartment" is just after "Nikom Court" opposite Subway and they have a parkinglot if you turn left after the restaurant infront of the building, not sure if they have bath-tubs though!?

"Bliss Mansion" further down the street has bath-tub in their rooms, but you enter by climbing up a few steps at the entrance.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Thanks for the help, looking at the map it looks more like bliss or the place just to the right of bliss, only trouble with the map is it must be 2 years out of date because the bar I went to the hotel from is an estate agents on the map.