Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2 new guest bands.

davethailand

Starting this sunday (19th) Blues Factory has 2 new guest bands playing weekly.

Sundays are still Jam Night with The Blues Machine & Snowman until 1215am but now at 1230am Pop Guitar (Pops Allstars) and the "Band of Smiles" will finish the night.

On Monday Ladies Night is now cancelled and the evening will start with Snowman & The Blues Machine until 1215 then at 1230am "Eternity Rock" will take the stage until closing.

Eternity Rock is a new line up and is a mixture of The Blues Factory's Rock Machine with our old guitarist Neung "No1" and our current drummer with the Lam Morrison Band "Puppy" & also Bob Rock and Paa from the Hot Tuna rock band.

Hopefully see you there.

:)

Eternity Rock tonight, Hot Tuna & The rock Machine in a new line up. These Guys play at Hot Tuna before 11pm.

:)

Sunday night should be good,i will try to make it this week.

David on Monday the Mercy Centre is moving to its new location,so on Monday they could do with some muscle,anyone whom can do a bit to help would make the difference 9am or anytime after that. It's better that i ask,so i don't get the old,i would have helped if i had known.Dave you know that isn't aimed at you,but if you could pass this appeal on,please.