IGNORED

SPAM WORD style Rooms?

Natoshi Sakamoto

Hey guys Ive been trying all day on the net to find a hotel for me and me best mate to stay in Pattaya

I dont wanna stay in a Resort or none of that fancy shyt, Something on Beach road with a decent balcony

not 1.5 x 2m's) , Im taking my mate for a first time trip and he is a bit of an animal like me but he

doesnt know whats goign to hit him when he arrives..

I reckon get a hotel with rooms that are joined up, can bring back chicks for an awesome time drinks etc.

I want him to walk out onto the balcony see the PATTAYA sign Walking Street in the distance look down at some talent.

We only here for 5 nights because of strict work schedules.

Ive looked up the SPAM WORD hotel. com it looks a bit too raunchy for his first trip with the sex swings and all

in the rooms but its looks awesome to stay a. he is a bit worried about the lady boys too so no hotels near the lady boy

districts

If any one has any ideas please dont hesitate to put your two bob in thanks guys Pumba2988

Pattaya_Thailand_01.jpg

Edited by Natoshi Sakamoto

I'm guessing what you are talking about is P-e-n-t-house?

When you spell it normally, it is replaced by SPAM WORD e.g. SPAM WORD.

Had trouble with this before.

Perhaps one of the mods can explain??

:wacko: