Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can someone send me a thai sim? To Oz

BadWingman

Can someone activate a new sim, charge it up, 300 baht or more, and Most important Turn on global roaming by texting the necessary number before hand and sending it airmail to OZ. I will pay paypal or similar up front..,,.

Please PM if you can

If you don't get any offers try eBay: Thai SIM cards on eBay

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

For what purpose??? Most Thai Sims, especially Prepaid won't work in Australia anyway (So i've heard/ read)

Presumably it's not so your Thai GF can call you, otherwise you'd be asking her to send one...

For what purpose??? Most Thai Sims, especially Prepaid won't work in Australia anyway/

Presumably it's not so your Thai GF can call you, otherwise you'd be asking her to send one...

I'm not asking for what purpose. And yes its very possible. Nearly all prepaid sims can be set up with global roaming. The instructions are usually on the paper you throw away. Have done so myself. If anyone can help please PM. Cheers.

Edited by Gnet

I'm not asking for what purpose. And yes its very possible. Nearly all prepaid sims can be set up with global roaming. Have done so myself. If anyone can help please PM. Cheers.

Good luck with that then. You'll have more luck doing via the website scumbag put up.

I myself have a Thai Sim also, but I only stick in my phone the moment I land in Thailand. If you are still needing one in Early August, let me know and I'll hook you up.

Good luck with that then. You'll have more luck doing via the website scumbag put up.

I myself have a Thai Sim also, but I only stick in my phone the moment I land in Thailand. If you are still needing one in Early August, let me know and I'll hook you up.

Thanks BERN,

Unfortunately I need a sim yesterday. haha. The Ebay sims are ok but you need to be in Thailand to activate them.

Someone will be able to hook me up. Will only take a trip to the 7/11 and post office. And like I said Please PM and I'll send you the money up front.

Cheers

Thanks BERN,

Unfortunately I need a sim yesterday. haha. The Ebay sims are ok but you need to be in Thailand to activate them.

Someone will be able to hook me up. Will only take a trip to the 7/11 and post office. And like I said Please PM and I'll send you the money up front.

Cheers

If it comes to it I am sure the seller would activate it for you if you asked nicely. Hope you find someone to do it.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Can someone activate a new sim, charge it up, 300 baht or more, and Most important Turn on global roaming by texting the necessary number before hand and sending it airmail to OZ. I will pay paypal or similar up front..,,.

Please PM if you can

Could have done it for you last weekend, when I wa there

What type sims do you want 123 ot DTAC, as my Thai 123 works where I am, but my DTAC doesnt, because DTAC obviously dont have an agreement with the phone Company in this Country

Can do in another four weeks time, when I go back

ALL SORTED NOW. Thanks for replies