Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tourist visa

Busta Nut

Can anyone help with advice/suggestions on where is best for me to get a 180 day double entry tourist visa?

I'm in Pattaya now on a 30 day visa extension which I got from the immigration ofice in Jomtien. That runs out in 2 weeks and I want to leave Thailand and get a double entry visa and then return.

Where is currently the best/easiest country to apply for a visa? Laos or Cambodia?

I've previously had a double entry visa which I got in the UK before coming here. And I have also had a single entry visa which I got in Vietnam before coming back here. That visa expired and I got the 30 day immigration extension which I am on right now.

Can anyone advise me on the sort of costs I might be looking at? I've seen some travel agents offering packages to laos and Cambodia, ranging from 8500 to 9500 baht.

i got a double entry tourist visa about 3 weeks ago in vientiane-laos - very easy.

Edited by longhair32

Cambodia is the nearest, and you have a lot of companies to chose from for your visa trip.

This is one http://www.1stclassvisaruns.com/schedule.htm. you can find

some cheaper, but as the name say it's first class.

Other one http://kessayamotorbikerentals.com/news/ they also do visa runs, you can send pm to kessaya on this forum and ask for prices.

seen prices from 7000-9500

Edited by 7heaven