Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Muay Thai for beginners

Fein

Could somebody suggest a place for a beginner to start learning Muay Thai in Pattaya/Jomtien? Nothing that would require 40 hours a day dedication, as I would need to spend 9 hours of my day (mostly afternoon-to-evening) working. So few hours a week during mornings. And as the aim is not to really compete, rather just to stay fit, I'm not looking to be beaten with sticks and stones to perfect my moves 555

www.kombatgroup.com

Owned by a world champion, looks good

Thank you for the reply.

At least the first part of schedule looks perfect fit for me, the second one not so much. I guess I'd need to ask about that from them, as well as the pricing as I have no need for room as I'd already have my own condo rented.

Hi Mate

I belive most Gyms will cater for beginner's, it depends on where u are staying in patatya, do u want to travel all over town

You have tonys, which is the smack bank in the center of pattaya,, north pattaya u have fairtex, i am sure u have Muay Thai in the south aswell, but cant remember the names

Please look at the threads on here to give u more ideas,,, I am a beginner aswell, i want to start but because i live on the eastside of pattaya, i will join kombat gym, as its close to my house

Dirty

• 2 weeks later...

Could somebody suggest a place for a beginner to start learning Muay Thai in Pattaya/Jomtien? Nothing that would require 40 hours a day dedication, as I would need to spend 9 hours of my day (mostly afternoon-to-evening) working. So few hours a week during mornings. And as the aim is not to really compete, rather just to stay fit, I'm not looking to be beaten with sticks and stones to perfect my moves 555

I plan to check out Fairtex &Golden Glory. I also just want the work out &learn some proper technique, not looking to fight. Hope you post your experience.

When in pattaya I train at Golden Glory. It is owned by Strikeforce world MMA Champion Allistair "the Demolition Man" Overheem. But it is more geared toward full-time professional MMA/Muaythai/K1 fighters. Team Golden Glory from Holland prepare their fighters for their matches in japan here.

This is no pussy-ass MT gym like Tony's, training here is hard core.

You can however book private lessons and Wit is an awesome trainer, probably the best guy Ive ever trained pads with - but then you'd expect that from the man that trains the World MMA champion.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.